Change redirect login page

• Thank you received: 15
6 years 6 months ago #277248

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1

Hi how can I change the redirect url Hikashop the login and registration page to the EasySocial login and registration page?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 6 months ago #277260

Hello,

There is no login page in HikaShop ; just the Joomla one.
Afterwards in HikaShop you have a plugin to override the Joomla registration form ou tu perform a redirect to the HikaShop one ; you can deactivate it to let EasySocial perform its override.
But if you want to override the HikaShop registration ; you should see that with EasySocial (or do some custom code in your HikaShop views).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

6 years 6 months ago #277332

Hi I did not understand. When a user who has not entered the site tries to finalize the order will be redirected to this page.

I want to ask can you add support for two-factor authentication for login and recaptcha for registration. We worry that there is no support for two-factor authentication and recaptcha, so I want to replace this page.

My goal is to redirect it to another page (EasySocial login page) or popup login module. Is this possible ?

Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by neo191987.

6 years 6 months ago #277363

I've found that you've added a reCAPTCHA plugin which is great. It only remains to add two-factor authentication and there will be no point changing the redirect page.

• Thank you received: 13036
6 years 6 months ago #277369

Hi,

From what I understand, two factor authentication is mainly to strenghten the security for the backend operations.
Adding that on the frontend of a shop website makes it more complex for shoppers to checkout so usually you don't do that.
That's why the login form fo the HikaShop checkout doesn't support it, at least for now.
You can turn off the "login" setting of the HikaShop checkout to remove the login form from that page and instead enable the display of a Joomla login module on the checkout for guests.

The following user(s) said Thank You: neo191987

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds