• Thank you received: 0
6 years 2 months ago #286340

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : CHROME
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 1064

Hello,

After the checkout, the buyer receive only the "Order created" email, not the "confirmed" one.
In Hikashop backend > Orders > Order status : confirmed.

I would like the opposite, the buyer (and the store because I use Hikamarket) to receive only the confirmation email,
I tried to unpublish the "order creation notification" via the menu System->Emails
But I still receive only the "Order created" email.

I use SMTP as Mailer in the General Joomla Configuration
Send Test Mail > OK

I try to modify an order in the HikaShop backend, but I get an error 1064:

This message contains confidential information

Could you please help me ?

Best regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13063
6 years 2 months ago #286383

Hi,

Regarding the error in the popup, I don't think it comes from HikaShop.
Edit the file libraries/joomla/database/exception/executing.php and change the line :
parent::__construct($message, $code, $previous);
by:
parent::__construct($message.' '.$query, $code, $previous);
And you'll get the full MySQL query in the error message.
Also, activate the "debug mode" and "error reporting" settings of the Joomla configuration and that way, when you get that error, it should provide more information on where that MySQL query error comes from.

Regarding the email:
HikaShop actually sends two emails by default, the order creation notification and the order status notification.
If the order is directly created with the order status "confirmed", then it's possible that only the order creation notification email is sent.
But usually, the order is first created, the email order creation notification is sent, and then the order is confirmed and the email order status notification is sent.
So I don't see why you would get only the created one besides that.
It might be related to the payment method you're using or how you configured it.

6 years 1 month ago #289308

Hi Nicolas,

Sorry for the delay,
- Regarding the error in the popup, yes it's coming from a custom dev and I will try to fix it, thank you.

So the problem here is: no confirmation email.
- I did a few tests, the buyer still receive only the Order created email “Your order No. J2Y05 is now created at ...” (ORDER_CREATION_NOTIFICATION_SUBJECT).
In Hikashop > Orders, the status is “confirmed”.

- In the vendor panel, when I change the status, then use the Send email picto to advise the buyer, it’s working as well.
(ORDER_STATUS_NOTIFICATION_SUBJECT)

- About the payment, I use the Hikashop (market) Paypal Adaptive Payment Plugin, I’m still testing with sandbox accounts.

In Hikashop > Systems > Emails, what is the E-mail used for the confirmation actually ?

Best regards,

• Thank you received: 13063
6 years 1 month ago #289313

Hi,

The confirmation email is actually called "order status notification". That's the email sent when the status of the order is changed.
Note that the email will only be sent if the status set by the payment plugin when receiving the payment notification from PayPal is the same as the one selected in the "confirmed" column of the menu System>Order Statuses.
Also, if the order is already created as confirmed, then the status won't be changed and thus the order status notification email won't be sent either. So check that the status selected in the "created" column of the System>Order statuses menu is "created" and not "confirmed".

6 years 1 month ago #289589

Hi,

"order status notification" is published
The verified status in the Paypal Adaptive payment plugin is "confirmed"
Here is the screenshot of the System>Order statuses menu:

I'll test again and let you know,

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds