Insert HikaShop Content Module in product/listing.php

• Thank you received: 15
4 years 9 months ago #308733

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.0

Hi, I'm trying to insert HikaShop Content Module in product/listing.php through this code

<?php jimport('joomla.application.module.helper'); $game_best_sellers = JModuleHelper::getModules('game-best-sellers'); foreach ($game_best_sellers as $game_best_seller) { echo JModuleHelper::renderModule($game_best_seller); } ?>
I constantly get this error with different settings: HTTP ERROR 500
The categories work well but with the products not.These are the settings of Hikashop and the module:

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
4 years 9 months ago #308740

Hi,

If you get a 500 HTTP error, it means that the code breaks in the middle of the processing. Normally a fatal error should be logged in the PHP error log of your website. So I would recommend to check that out. The error message will tell you where the problem is coming from.
I expect the issue is not in how you configured your module but what code you have added or where you added it. But without the fatal error message I can't say anything for sure.

• Thank you received: 15
4 years 9 months ago #308790

Can I ask you to test with these settings because I can not currently provide a live site.

Gives error:

Allowed memory size of 1073741824 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 266240 bytes) in C:\xampp\htdocs\new\libraries\src\MVC\Model\BaseDatabaseModel.php on line 115

Allowed memory size of 1073741824 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 155648 bytes) in Unknown on line 0

Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by neo191987.

• Thank you received: 13069
4 years 9 months ago #308816

Hi,

This error indicates that there is an infinite loop. And because of that, the processing of the page keeps allocating more and more memory until it reaches the limit configured in your php.ini
So as I expected, the issue comes from the code you added.
Note that the HikaShop content module loads the listing.php view file in order to display itself. So if you load the module all the time in the listing.php view file, you're effectively creating an infinite loop.
This means that you need to add an extra check around your code to only load once.
For example:

static $done = false;
if(!$done) {
 $done = true;
 // your code
}

The following user(s) said Thank You: neo191987

Time to create page: 0.082 seconds