500 behavior::modal not found.

• Thank you received: 1
3 years 5 months ago #325150

-- url of the page with the problem -- : geschenkesuchen.com/
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 4
-- PHP version -- : 7.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 500 behavior::modal not found.

Hello,
I've installed the newest Joomla with the last Hikashop (Bussiness) Version on geschenkesuchen.com – I want to update my shop (old in nicething.de).
All went fine till I changed the Popup Modus in System / Views to "mootools". Now the backend-site: System / Configuration no works more. It is shown a long list from the menu and the frame into the picture-field (screenshot). And I cannot open the Views-Page to change the Popup Modus.
All other backend HikaShop Pages are fine and working, frontend too!

It is possible to repair this? Can I change the specific file or the Popup mode? And where can I find them?

Thanks, best regards,
Jonas

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
3 years 5 months ago #325153

Hi,

To revert, go in your phpmyadmin, and search for the namekey "popup_mode" in the table hikashop_config. There, change the value to "vex" and it should work fine again.
Now I don't see why how you were able to do that.
The "popup mode" setting doesn't exist in HikaShop 4.4.
We removed it precisely to force the use of "vex" as mootools is not available anymore on Joomla 4.
So that would mean that either you're not using HikaShop 4.4, or you have some view override of the configuration view with that setting still there, or you have a problem with some of your file permissions which prevented Joomla from updating that view file to the 4.4 version.

3 years 5 months ago #325176

Hi Nicolas,
thanks for your fast answer.
- I tried to change the value in phpmyadmin hikashop_config "popup_mode". The value was "vex". I found the namekey "image_popup_mode" and changed here from "mootools" to "vex" – but without any change on this backend-page. Was this the right thing?
- I had installed the last joomla-version (4.0.0 beta3) and the last Hikashop Business 4.4 without updates and no error alert was postet.

It's very strange that only the config page (/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=config) and the submenu-pages no appears well. All other sites are ok.

I was testing some things because the shop no runs well on the checkout. After submit no figure the "thank-you" page with the bank transfer data or the link to the paypal site. But the products seems to be bought. – – – Maybe I should put this problem on a other thread?

Have you any idea more?

Thanks, Jonas

Attachments:

3 years 5 months ago #325187

Hi,

what you need to do is first to turn on the "debug mode" setting of the Joomla configuration.
Then, access the page with the "500 behavior::modal not found." error and you should see much more information about the problem.
Please provide a screenshot of all the extra information.
Regarding the error you have on the checkout, I would recommend opening a new thread.
Also, before you do, please try again with the debug mode activated and with the default template of Joomla 4.
That should hopefully provide a better error message which will help us understand what's going on with your checkout.

3 years 5 months ago #325195

Hello Nicolas,

I set the debug mode and you can find the screenshots (two pages) attached. On the backend I've only the original Atum-Template.

Testing the checkout I received the error page with the "Go home" button (third screenshot) after click the "Finish" button.

Regards,
Jonas

Attachments:

3 years 5 months ago #325204

Hi,

Thank you for the details. That helps a lot.
So for the issue you have on the checkout, it comes from an issue in the PayPal Pro plugin that was fixed last week.
And for the configuration page display issue, it's a new problem with the mootools library not available anymore on Joomla 4 that we didn't find until now. I've added a patch for this on our end.
Download again the install package of the 4.4.0 on our website and install it on yours and it will add the patchs for both problems.

3 years 5 months ago #325209

Hello Nicolas,

thanks for the update! I've installed the new version.
The checkout problem is solved. Only I have to find where can I set the last page (thank you page). And on the PayPal (simple, not PRO) no works the redirection, but with the button was working fine. The e-mails for admin and user have been sent correctly.
But my problem with the error on the backend config-page is still present. The debug mode shows the same like before, how you can see in the attached files.

Regards,
Jonas

Attachments:

3 years 5 months ago #325217

Hi Nicolas,

reading the error message I changed the popup.php (administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/popup.php on line 296 from
return $this->imageMootools$content, $url, $id, $attr, $params); to
return $this->imageShadowbox($content, $url, $id, $attr, $params);
and replaced the file via ftp.
After that the configuration page figures normal with all submenu items. The image popup modus menu look like the screenshot attached.

I know that isn't the best way, because after an update from Hikashop the bug will be there again. But unfortunately I am not a programmer.
I'm happy to see the page but have you an idea to fix it right?

Best regards,
Jonas

Attachments:

3 years 5 months ago #325212

Hi,

I think that it's because you changed the option image_popup_mode to "vex" in the database which isn't a valid option.
I would recommend to revert that to "shadowbox" and it should work fine.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Reinsch

3 years 5 months ago #325247

Hi Nicolas,

thank you, thats right!
It's a bit strange. I want change the image_popup_mode and the value was already changed in "shadowbox". Now I'm changed the line in the popup.php to the original version and the page is ok how it should be again.

Sometimes we find problems that shouldn't exist. Thank you for your patience!

Regards, Jonas

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds