FORM STYLE CLASSES

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Multisite
2 years 3 months ago #338618

-- url of the page with the problem -- : elmundoentusmanos.store
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.5
-- Joomla version -- : 4.0.5

Hello, I work with yootheme pro (uikit), I would like to apply the uikit styles (uk-form uk-input, uk-select ... etc) in all hikashop forms.
How can I do it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13068
2 years 3 months ago #338641

Hi,

Well, editing each view file to change the classes of all the elements of each form would be too long.
What you can do is to use rereplacer to dynamically search and replace the HTML of the different elements on each page in an automatic way:
regularlabs.com/rereplacer

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Multisite
2 years 2 months ago #338961

Hello,
I use Rereplacer and it works fine, the problem is when we add a new address, that form is loaded in ajax and this is not changed by Rereplacer.

Regular labs response:
"ReReplacer should work on any page rendered through your Joomla website.
But it only works in the HTML output that is rendered through Joomla (and passed through the plugins).
If your site is loading content through javascript/ajax (so that the page does not load fresh), then generally the content is grabbed as is and not passed through the Joomla plugins."

I've searched for the view and can't find it to change it manually in this case.

Thanks

• Thank you received: 13068
2 years 2 months ago #338963

Hi,

Indeed, for some AJAX display, the system will skip the Joomla display mechanism to avoid issues.
There, you'll have to modify the view directly.
In the HikaShop configuration, under the Advanced tab, you'll find a setting "display view files" which you can activate in order to get displayed the name of the view / file on each area of HikaShop.
So it's a great way to find which view file is used where.
For the form you'll see when you add a new address on the checkout, it's the view file show_block_address that you can edit via the menu Display>Views.

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds