Plugin order notification translation

• Thank you received: 28
  • Hikamarket Multivendor Hikashop Business Hikashop Multisite
1 year 3 months ago #347721

Hi,
I cant find the language override string for the plugin "order notification".

Can you help me finding it ?

I would like to translate it into French.

“Si tu ne travaille pas pour tes rêves, quelqu'un t'embauchera pour travailler pour les siens" - Steeve Jobs
"La sagesse, c’est d’avoir des rêves suffisamment grands pour ne pas les perdre de vue quand on les poursuit." - Oscar Wilde
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
1 year 3 months ago #347727

Hi,

If you're looking in the language tab of the HikaShop configuration, you won't find it because it's in the language file of the plugin itself.
Instead, do it from the Joomla interface which will allow you to override any translation text from any extension, including this plugin:
docs.joomla.org/J3.x:Language_Overrides_in_Joomla

1 year 3 months ago #347735

Hi,
yes, i know the Joomla language substitution, but i cant find the string in, that is why i ask. If you can say me where in the file (ftp) i can find the language file to see the strings.

“Si tu ne travaille pas pour tes rêves, quelqu'un t'embauchera pour travailler pour les siens" - Steeve Jobs
"La sagesse, c’est d’avoir des rêves suffisamment grands pour ne pas les perdre de vue quand on les poursuit." - Oscar Wilde
Attachments:

1 year 3 months ago #347736

I see it if i try to do the same in english frontend. Was in french frontend.

But still many same word, so it will be more easy for me if i can go directly in the language file with ftp.

1 year 3 months ago #347737

Hi,

Here are the strings:

HIKA_CARTNOTIFICATION_POSITION="Display position"
HIKA_CARTNOTIFICATION_POSITION_DESC="The notification can be diplayed on multiple position. If set to 'none', no notification box will be displayed"
CHECK_FREQUENCY="Check frequency"
CHECK_FREQUENCY_DESC="The number of milliseconds between each check of new orders"
ORDER_NOTIFY="Notification"
ORDER_NOTIFY_STATUS="Notification statuses"
ORDER_NOTIFY_DESC="When an order's status changed to one of the enabled statuses in that column the administrator / vendor will receive a notification popup"
NOTIFICATION_MP3="Notification mp3"
NOTIFICATION_MP3_DESC="Enter here the relative path of a mp3 file to play when a new order is received. If empty, no sound will be played."
ORDER_X_WITH_PRICE_Y_IS_NOW_Z="Order %s (%s) is now %s"
NO_NEW_ORDERS="No new orders"
ORDER_PLACED="Order notification"
ORDER_PLACED_ON_THE_WEBSITE="Order placed on the website"

The plugin is a normal joomla plugin. So like all the plugins, its translation file is in administrator/language/en-GB/ and the name of the plugin "plg_system_ordernotify" is in the name of the file.

Actually, reading your message, I took some time to translate the plugin to french so if you just download it again on our website and install it on yours, you'll have it translated to French.

Last edit: 1 year 3 months ago by nicolas.

1 year 3 months ago #347749

OK, thank you very much.

I cant install the plugin... Error on installing. I will try again later, but it seem there is missing files...

Attachments:
Last edit: 1 year 3 months ago by thefbi.

1 year 3 months ago #347753

Hi,

Sorry for that. I made a mistake when updating the plugin. Please try again, it should be fine now.

1 year 3 months ago #347766

Hi,
OK, this time is good.

Time to create page: 0.089 seconds