Dealing shipment fees

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 5 months ago #76125

Hi,

First of all thanks for HikaMarket idea. Love to have a real multi-vendor system in joomla !

In the past i've tried many multi-vendor solutions, like cs-cart or ixxo, and i allways stumble open a missing features, wich for me is essential.

Multi-vendor = Multi-shipping rates.

The purpose is to let each vendor having his own shipment fees rules, like what is done on Amazon. so the administrator of the website doesn't have to worry about this part. Each vendor would be able to decided his own rate (in opened methods, like ups, tnt laposte ...) or even choose free shipping. But this part should be assigned by vendor and not global on the customer invoice (not sure if i'm perfectly clear)... someone understand my purpose ?? ;) and of course good dealing of vat in theses case.

Less is more

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
11 years 5 months ago #76274

Hi,

I have added this feature in our TODO list.
As explain in this post : www.hikashop.com/forum/22-market-bug-rep...s.html?lang=en#76130

Shipping configuration would not include in the first release of HikaMarket.
We have to implement a new shipping system in HikaShop in order to make some shipping price aggregation.
But I think the first solution would be a HikaMarket shipping manual plugin (which would make shipping price aggregation), but it would not be compatible with UPS/Fedex/etc plugins.

I think that the first solution with a special "multivendor manual shipping" would come fast, and the second solution would arrive with a new release of HikaShop.
The shipping aggregation is already in the HikaShop TODO list so, I think that Nicolas would be happy if we merge this two developments into once :)

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bugger101

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 5 months ago #77481

I'm very happy to see that was on your roadmap... (soory for haven't read-it before)

thanks for that ;)

Less is more

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds