List All Vendors Menu Option, and more

• Thank you received: 1
10 years 9 months ago #114226

Hi

Thank you for your hard work on this component.

Some feature requests I would kindly ask for:

1. A Menu option for "List All Vendors". This will be an easy way for a user to click a Vendor's Name and go straight to their product page. And this is much better than relying on the "Vendor Category" system because products will automatically go into Vendor's Name. Right now, when Vendor signs up, I have to manually put their products into their Vendor Category, or manually apply a template to their name.
  2. Template Copying, similar to Product Copying, for easily duplicating similar but not the same templates
  3. When saving a template, redirect to template page (right now it redirects to Product listing page)
  4. A more advanced menu system for front end user, where they can filter products using Check boxes, drop down menus, etc based on product Category or Characteristics. Does this exist?

Thanks again for thinking of these features. If I think of more I will write them here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
10 years 9 months ago #114277

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback !

1. This feature is already in our TODO list and we already start the development. It is something planned for the next (big) release: 1.3.0
2. Good idea, I put it in our TODO list.
3. I will check if the return url works good for the product page in the backend.
4. I think you are talking about the "filters" feature in HikaShop Business.

Best regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds