Suggestion

• Thank you received: 49
10 years 5 months ago #129502

my some suggestions/improvments/questions about hikamarket
Main Tab -
Show edit button - not so good style (option) for product list it broke main design style maybe split option to show this button for product list and product page
+ split option for "sold by" in product list and product page

Show category explorer
- always opened categories tree (explorer), i think its not so good
- not remember opened\closed categories in tree for user after logout\login
- button close explorer "<<" better replace at the top not in middle position and add tooltip (open/close explorer panel) when cursor on over <</>>
- maybe add tooltip for buttons (publish/delete) in action of product

Main Tab - Emails options -
- dont undestand about wich vender talk, if that main vendor (admin) than need option for sending all notify to "moderator" email не понятно о каком продавце идет речь, если о продавце админа то необходима опция для отправки\переадресации этих сообщений модераторам
- i think better change vendor USER to Manager

Market Tab - General options -
Updatable order statuses - dont understand what the sub-orders

Market Tab - Image options -
Force size - after enabling it resize in strange proportions. for example i set 150*150px for vendor image if force option NO i have 153*150 (resize in normal proportions) but if YES i take something like 150*200 i think this option in YES must resize image to my dimension (if uploaded image have smaller or bigger size) or scale mode work not properly.

Market Tab - Display options -
Display vendor vote - not so good looking at defauly view on vendor page and product page. (maybe its trouble of style used be me template btw)
+ i think on vendor page 1st average rating better replace near with vendor name (like: Vendor_Name 5stars), 2nd with vote in bottom of page

Modules under the vendor page - add search option in head of the window like in window when vendor add user to him

Market Tab - Registration options -
Automatic validation - its mean if user still not activate him account in joomla (via link activation in email if that option choosen in joomla) he dont be created in market like a vendor?

Market Tab - Taxes and fees options -
fee mode - that mean vendor sell their products but all maney received to me, after i take some % or summ receive money to vendors?
- im right understand?
- and this operation work in automatic mode or manual?

commission mode - example: i choos by default payment-shipping method collect on delivery (its actual in my country) when vendor not set order status "Confirmed/Shipped" i dont take invoice for my comissions/fees. Vendors/users who in first time work with hika they dont know anything about changing order status or another functions in hika its must be some easy way or make some highlight button/text for changing order status when that work not in automatic mode.

+ i wanna see few next options:
1. add minimum summ after collecting wich will be formed invoice for vendor and after that he pay fees to store (now if i right understand this minimum summ collect in anyway in each payment, i dont test this)
2. add option to set minimum days when vendor must pay him fees to store. if he dont pay in set days period him be blocked as vendor, but when he login to site he see (automatic opened) window/order with purpose to pay invoice and payment button, another options must be blocked in vendor panel (account). after payment and status order confirmed all function in vendor panel will be opened again.

сайт з перекладами www.benefit.in.ua
PS. спасибо переводить Webmoney : Z207635098627 R152456839841 или ЯД 410011027999056
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by master_b.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 5 months ago #129505

+ add option symbols limit for vendor description, when vendor be fill this box he see how many symbols he have and this can help make typical field for design. for example 1 vendor have only image, 2 vendor have 100500 symbols = we have different page view

PS. спасибо переводить Webmoney : Z207635098627 R152456839841 или ЯД 410011027999056

• Thank you received: 4004
10 years 5 months ago #129579

Hi,

Show edit button - yes sometimes it can break a little the design but not everyone see these buttons. That's why I think that the impact is minimized.

sold by - good idea

Emails options - Sorry I can't read Russian.

Updatable order statuses - www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...t-is-hikamarket.html (see "how payment work")

Force size - it's not a scale option. It generates an image of the required size. If the image is smaller so it will be display at the center of the new generated image.

Display vendor vote - it is the same vote system than for the products.
In fact, it is the HikaShop voting/rating system so the request should be send to the HikaShop team. (but a re-factoring of the rating system is planned).

Modules under the vendor page (search) - Good idea

Registration : Automatic validation - The vendor is link to the user. If the user unpublished, the vendor will be unpublished too.

fee/commission mode - Yes
More details in the tutorial page : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-multi-tutorial.html

Automatic mode - There is no automatic mode.
The vendor have to say that he received the money...
But yes, it can be good when in commission mode to have a simple button to validate manually the order payment.

Vendor pay restriction - It is already in the TODO list :)

Vendor restrictions - I am working on a vendor group system where we will be able to "plug" a lot of restriction.
Like the number of image, the images sizes, the number of characters for the description, min and max price, number of products, etc.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

10 years 5 months ago #129589

Jerome wrote: Hi,

Show edit button - yes sometimes it can break a little the design but not everyone see these buttons. That's why I think that the impact is minimized.

yeah i know its visible only for owner of product, maybe than use z-index btw its not so important

Emails options - Sorry I can't read Russian.

its same text like on english just missed to delete him

Updatable order statuses - www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...t-is-hikamarket.html (see "how payment work")

ok now undestand

Display vendor vote - it is the same vote system than for the products.
In fact, it is the HikaShop voting/rating system so the request should be send to the HikaShop team. (but a re-factoring of the rating system is planned).

yes i see that when translate language file for market, need make little changes into ru language file in hika

Registration : Automatic validation - The vendor is link to the user. If the user unpublished, the vendor will be unpublished too.

fee/commission mode - Yes
More details in the tutorial page : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-multi-tutorial.html

yes i translate this doc too and create this topic after that to suggest some options in market or ask a question because some moments was not understanding)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome

10 years 5 months ago #129599

wright here... about vendor user add
how i wright in my previous post better change user to manager like a sell manager (add new string for market) why that try explain:
- in first when used one translate for few components like hika and market we have sometime collisions because text has other sense or context (below current mistakes) and must have different translate
- in second for me and i think for many other ppl user=customer (dont forget new users dont know logic of component) so for what vendor must add some user to him store
in front-end
1. when cursor on Info button tooltip very bad view, make withe background for tooltip or replace higher
2.must be user_name or name string (dont know you show name or login in this column). now translate have view like a product_name
3. have translate like send to email, must be only Email

in back-end
4. have translate like Authorization i think must be login_name or name
5. mistake from 2
6. mistake from 3

Attachments:

10 years 5 months ago #129606

about add product by vendor

1. add buttons save and create, cancel
2. add short description in tooltips to all fields. some of them must explain for users what that and for what
3 replace Retail price at the top between Code and Quantity
explain: when i start use hika i never use this field because it in bottom of page and always use Prices in right side (wright description, in right side choose category, set price, add image(s) - save), yes for some products use another fileds like meta desc/key, product code but never retail price, for this moment i dont understand for what this field 8)
+ how i can change/add currency image/symbol (not sure have UAH some unicode or ASCII symbol like euro) now show - ?
4. how i say need tooltips, simple questions
Page title - ok i think this understanding for most ppl
Url - What is the link and for what? for example u can add url to official site of product (and this field have no index?)
Meta description - for what?
maybe in future u release something like that - change name from Meta to Short Desc and this field can be show in product list like short text or tooltip desc of product + add text limit, but it still be used in header of the page as a meta-desc
Keywords - for what? 50/50
as a previous maybe in future - change it like to TAGS and make visual changes: ppl wright word press enter can add next word(s) + some limit and it be used in header of the page
Alias - for what?
Canonical URL - one more url for what?
Related products - when u press at this field open explorer and opened all categories its not practical, but if i try find something in some category wich have product i see infinity loopback
- maybe better be change field to button and open this in modal window like in back-end of hika where vendor/user can manually find that he need... and current search field be present there too?
Options - same as Related products
Product tax category -/-
Prices - change to Wholesale prices and it be logical, vendor can set quantity and price for this quantity.
- at current time dont see reason in ACL for vendors at this field, in default configuration of Market they cant create groups of customers
+ maybe in future u add something like address book where vendor can create groups like: favorite customer, vip customer, reseller etc and than it be actual
Brand - now i have drop down list and few Brands but when i made list much more bigger it be not so practical. maybe change this field to ajax_search of this category?
Quantity per order, Available, Weight, Volume its ok
ACL as i say not actual at current time for vendor in default configuration of Market but can be used with some subscriptions, maybe make option to hide this?
UploadFiles - no option to set:
File size limit (in hika too dont find, i have few Gb of hosting space btw its not unlimited...)
Downloads: Unlimited - in hika i have limit 50 and limit by time
Free download: No - why this option in editor table?
FileTypes Approved - i think be better when show which file type vendor can upload
and maybe add options for files like in hika but make this advanced option in back-end (when i add file in hika i can set limits to download, free or not etc) if this adv.option be actived vendor can manually set own rules for files. but for default global configuration of market use current simple rule - free or not download file

10 years 5 months ago #129607

email notify - maybe add link to product in email when administrator received email

10 years 5 months ago #129754

begin test user registration and menus:

A menu for the vendor Registration (edition), if you want to allow it. - when i start creating menu i lost many time to make logical short (in russian translate it have view "Регистрация/редактирование продавца" - very long) . Change to Vendor Profile as basic function and think be better if change it to Vendor Profile/Edit (registration) but need to split this function. better look be when
- user use 1 menu for vendor register after that menu hide with your acl plugin
- after registration open menu 2 with Vendor Profile using plugin HikaMarket vendor user group, must worl as wright bellow

A menu for the vendor Control Panel, so your vendors can access to their dashboard. - try that:
If you want to create a "vendor control panel" menu which will be only visible for your vendors, you will have to set a "Special" access for your Joomla menu.
- in joomla create my own acl -> RegisteredVendor
- create group RegisteredVendor set Registered
- in menu set access for RegisteredVendor group
In HikaMarket plugin "Vendor user group" which set a special user group to users who become vendors - set RegisteredVendor for Select a user group for your vendors and Public for Select the default user group for generic users
- in market unpublish demo vendor
its not work - menu still visible and vendor have acces to him, where my mistake?

A menu for the vendor listing, if you want one. - ok
A menu for the vendor page, if you want too display a specific vendor page. - is it possible show current login vendor page? i wanna using this menu to show vendor him page
example: in user menu present "vendor page menu" with default link mysite.com/vendor_page when vendor click to this menu he redirect to page with him info (vendor image, vendor desc, him products etc)
for small sites you can set manual few menus and its ok, but if you have big store with hundred(s) vendors its not serious.

upd. little bug if you delete account from joomla users, vendor still be present in hikamarket and have status published

10 years 4 months ago #129819

Hi,

There is too many question, I can't answer to all. Just not possible.
For what I saw, you have question about "page title", "alias", "canonical url" and some other HikaShop fields.. And you should take a look at the HikaShop products structure and his documentation for that.
For your control panel menu problem. It's a Joomla question because you are trying to create a classical Joomla menu entry (which point to HikaMarket right, but it's just Joomla features). Check your menu configuration, your groups and your roles.

Please do not mix your suggestions with your question. It result something
- That I can't understand
- That' I can't answer
- That I can't create lines in my TODO list

I saw good ideas like "brand selector" and I saw wired things like "add buttons save and create, cancel" where I can just say "What are you talking about ?!"

Like I said in other post in this forum, more there are too read, less I understand ; except if it is well formatted and structured.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

10 years 4 months ago #130049

Im try:)

next idea about payment methods: in global market configuration admin enable payment plugins and set options for them. after that in vendor panel - payment methods (add this menu) vendor can set him ID for some payment method and when use it when selling products.
i wanna use on my site in payment next methods for that i enable next payment plugins and set some options like redirect page for my site if transfer accept or fail.
for example pligins:
- collect delivery (default - because vendor maybe dont have or dont wanna use another)
- liqpay (system of instant transfers)
- webmoney (russian payment system, popular but not all wanna use it in my country)
- bank transfer

in vendor panel, user can set want he use this payment method (Yes/No) and set him ID in payment method which he choose (in attach example with liqpay options)
idea was taken from this donate module

10 years 4 months ago #130084

Hi,

It's already in the TODO list and what we are implementing will be more flexible.
But as you can imagine, it is a colossal development which started some months ago, with the new payment/shipping interfaces.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds