Market registration

• Thank you received: 49
9 years 11 months ago #153852

few days ago on some site see next function in registration menu:
1 vendor register - for joomla/vendor registration
2 manager register - for vendor manager registration

Idea in next - vendor/company register on site after that send invite via form in vendor configuration (at current time its option add user via email address). If user not exist in DB email be sent to address with some key/link for registration on the site, user use link or key and after registration with that key automatically add to some vendor/company as her manager

сайт з перекладами www.benefit.in.ua
PS. спасибо переводить Webmoney : Z207635098627 R152456839841 или ЯД 410011027999056
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
9 years 10 months ago #153868

Hi,

When we built HikaMarket 1.0.0, we imagine this way of registration but we didn't know if it was good to have one single key for a vendor.
That's why we just put the addition of manager by the vendor administrator and we did not put this specific feature.

But in the way you describe it, where the key will be unique for a specific user and only send when the manager try to add an email, I think it is a good approach !
So I will put your request in the HikaMarket TODO list.
I don't know when I will start to work on it, we just release HikaMarket 1.4.0 so I just start to work on the product characteristic edition in the front-end !

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 49
9 years 10 months ago #153885

i just have few ideas and if some of them be released in some future its be fine =)

сайт з перекладами www.benefit.in.ua
PS. спасибо переводить Webmoney : Z207635098627 R152456839841 или ЯД 410011027999056

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds