apply discount in a specific category or product

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 4 months ago #181948

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.30

Hi,
I have purchased and running the hikamarket multivendor in my site which is vrwholesale.com.my. I have created vendor and given them front end access panel, but the problem is I / any vendor can not apply discount on any specific category or product.
Every time I create a discount it applies on all of the products of all categories.
How can I apply discount to an specific product or at least on a specific category? (This is urgent :( )
And a little off topic but this is important too screen shot attached.

Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by pappadesign.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
9 years 4 months ago #181966

Hi,

All products of all vendors ?
The discounts created in the front-end by a vendor (not the main vendor) should be applied only on the vendor products, so if it's not the case I will create a bug report for that.

For the discount on a specific product or category, it is a feature provided by HikaShop essential.
www.hikashop.com/extensions/compare-versions.html ( section "Marketing / Restrictions on discounts and coupons" )

About the price move ; with the screenshot it will be difficult to tell you (and it's related to HikaShop product page).
What I can recommend you is to check the documentation about the HikaShop customization and open a thread in the HikaShop section if you still have some troubles (given a link to a product page as sample).
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds