• Thank you received: 2
9 years 1 week ago #197364

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.36
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome 41

Hello,

We bought the Hikashop Multi Vendor edition and want to configure the shop for our vendors. I can't find an option to add watermark to the images for each vendor, there is such option available?

I see the watermark option in the HikaShop Starter page, but it's not available, it say that i have to have the Commercial edition. My understanding was that if we buy the Multi Vendor Edition, then will have access to all features available in HikaShop..

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
9 years 1 week ago #197367

Hi,

As it is written, HikaMarket is an add-on for HikaShop ; it adds new features to HikaShop but it won't provide features of commercial editions of HikaShop because it is just an add-on (developed by another company/team)

The watermarking per vendor is not available because since today, nobody asked for it and I have to admit that I didn't think about it.
So I added your feature request in the HikaMarket TODO list.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 2
9 years 1 week ago #197424

Thank you, Jerome, looking forward for this feature, as soon as possible :)

Would be great to allow using a image or text (some of them might just want to add their name, in this case the vendors are photographers), the option to select the watermark position and to apply the watermark only to the small images, not to the downloaded images, the images are bought for big printing or stock images.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds