Errors with Market Front Edition

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 2 weeks ago #198059

-- url of the page with the problem -- : http:brahas.com
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error messages. System does not add file

Hi:
I need some quick help here, Not sure where or what I am doing wrong.
I created a Vendor and assigned the proper ACL to the user.
On the Market Front Edition logging in as Vendor, I try to create a product. When I use the upload button, (See Image attached) I am able to upload the file for the product. However the uploaded file is automatically set to "Free" as this is the default option.
If I use the + button, then I can edit whether the product is Free or Not. However when I upload the file through this interface, nothing happens! What am I doing wrong here? There are no error messages as well.

I want to remove the Language feature for Market Front edition. Not only the translation is terrible, but also not all texts are translated which gives most of it in English.

Lastly what does "Use product approvals" really mean? I have atttached the images

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
9 years 2 weeks ago #198065

Hi,

The fact that the file is "free" means that the user does not need to buy the product to download the file.
So you need to change the file as "non free", by editing it or changing the setting in HikaMarket so the uploaded files won't be free by default.

www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...l#config_main_editor

Upload free download files - Default value for the "download files" that the vendor upload.

The free files are useful if you want to propose free content for the product, like a PDF (booklet or other).

About product approval, I'll answer you in the other thread:
www.hikashop.com/forum/20-market-feature...for-hika-market.html

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

9 years 2 weeks ago #198075

I'm not even sure you understand the issue here. Of course I know what is free means and there are books already there which are free and paid ones.
The issue is the + button does not work. If I change the default option then there will be no posting of free books.
Kindly understand the issue before posting your reply.

9 years 2 weeks ago #198079

Hi,

You mixed free product and free files and you provided screenshot which wasn't related to your issue ; you posted several questions in a single message... I understood what I was able to understood with the information I got.

The "+" button for the files open a popup, like the "+" button for the images.
When you click on a product file, it will open a popup to edit it, like when you click on a product image to edit it.

Please explain your issue.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

9 years 2 weeks ago #198150

Hi:
Like I said in the diagram, the + opens up the Popup window, I can add the file and I can set the settings to Free Download: Yes or No. However when I click OK nothing happens. The popup disappears and there is no error message or even "Saved Message". The file is not loaded into the File Area. To be specific, it is the field, which says: "No Files. Drag & Drop here or use the Upload button"
This is my problem. I am not sure how more specific I can be.

The other information I have provided was as a reference that I can upload the files using the upload button and there is nothing wrong with the access levels. But not something that is desirable, since I cannot edit the product to be free or paid!

9 years 1 week ago #198172

Hi,

Okay, so, the upload using the drag & drop or using the upload icon is working ; but if you're using the classical upload system in the popup, it is not working.
I will perform tests in order to reproduce your issue.

Just to know about the popup ; once you have uploaded a file using the drag & drop (or the upload icon) can you edit the file configuration on clicking ot it ?
The name of the file should be a link which will open a popup to let you edit some settings, like the "free product" one.
Does that modification working or do you have also issues there ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

9 years 1 week ago #198190

I am glad now you understand the problem.
I have done some more tests. The drag and drop does not work. It goes over the process of uploading but nothing get uploaded.
Next the link on the uploaded file with the upload button does not work. Nothing happens.
To make your life easier, I have made the test Hika user as a Vendor. You can upload the file and check yourself up

9 years 1 week ago #198215

Hi,

In the file "components/com_hikamarket/views/productmarket/tmpl/form_file.php", please replace :

?>
<script type="text/javascript">
window.productMgr.addFile = function(el, pid, type) {
By
if(empty($this->editing_variant))
	echo $this->popup->display('','MARKET_FILE','','hikamarket_product_file_edit',750, 460,'', '', 'link');
else
	echo $this->popup->display('','MARKET_FILE','','hikamarket_product_variant_file_edit',750, 460,'', '', 'link');
?>
<script type="text/javascript">
window.productMgr.addFile = function(el, pid, type) {

Then:
	var o = window.Oby, d = document, c = d.getElementById('hikamarket_'+type+'_files');
	if(data.cid) {
		var url = "<?php echo hikamarket::completeLink('product&task=file_entry&pid=HIKAPID&cid=HIKACID',true); ?>";
		o.xRequest(
			url.replaec('HIKAPID',pid).replace('HIKACID',data.cid),
By
	var o = window.Oby, d = document, c = d.getElementById('hikamarket_'+type+'_file_content');
	if(data.cid) {
		var url = "<?php echo hikamarket::completeLink('product&task=file_entry&pid=HIKAPID&cid=HIKACID',true); ?>";
		o.xRequest(
			url.replace('HIKAPID',pid).replace('HIKACID',data.cid),

And also:
	if(type === undefined || type == '') type = 'product';
	t.submitFct = function(data) {
By
	if(type === undefined || type == '') type = 'product';
	if(type == 'variant') type = 'product_variant';
	t.submitFct = function(data) {

And finally:
n = 'hikamarket_'+type+'_file';
By
n = 'hikamarket_'+type+'_file_edit';

It will fix the various issues with the edition popup and of the update of the content when you upload a new file.
When you were using drag & drop, the file was right uploaded by the content in the page was not displaying correctly the return ; so if you saved the product, you removed the file you just uploaded ; but if you refreshed the page without saving it, you could saw the file you just sent.

About the popup, due to the integration of the variant edition, some modifications has been made in the popup and the links were targeting the right popup.
The modification will force the creation of the two popups (for the product and for the variant part).
These modifications will be, for sure, in the next package.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

9 years 1 week ago #198221

No offence, but I neither have the time nor have the scripting ability to do all these.
I will return the product for the time being. I will purchase once you have a stable edition.
Thanks for the support.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds