Invoice printing 2nd blank page

• Thank you received: 7
  • Hikamarket Frontedition Hikamarket Multivendor Hikaserial Standard Hikashop Business
9 years 3 days ago #199671

-- url of the page with the problem -- : mainethread.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 37.0.1

In Hikamarket when printing the invoices it will print a 2nd blank page to every invoice. When printing in the backend through hikashop it doesn't. How can I stop that 2nd page from printing?

Also I need to remove the product code/variant code from the product list of the invoice. How?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
9 years 3 days ago #199709

Hi,

The second blank page is related to your template CSS for the "component" display mode.
The ISIS template in the Joomla backend does not have that issue.

The best for you will be to analyze the content of the popup using your browser inspector and find the CSS rule which give an extra page when you print it.
We already have the same question some months ago and I can assure you that it is not related to HikaShop or HikaMarket ; just to the template.

The display of the product code in the invoice is link to the HikaShop setting to display the product code.
So if you want to keep the product code in the rest of the website but not in the invoice the best will be to create a view override for the HikaMarket view "ordermarket | invoice" and remove that :

<?php if ($this->shopConfig->get('show_code')) { ?>
										<td><p class="hikashop_product_code_invoice"><?php echo $product->order_product_code; ?></p></td>
<?php } ?>

More about view overrides:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 7
  • Hikamarket Frontedition Hikamarket Multivendor Hikaserial Standard Hikashop Business
9 years 2 days ago #199800

I'm not finding any CSS rule that is forcing a 2nd page to print, nor any other code anywhere. You said it has been discussed on the forum? I've looked I could not find it mentioned elsewhere. Was there a solution found for it?

On the hiding of the product code. I have Display product code set to No and removed the lines from the invoice for my template, but it has no effect the product code still shows. Is there another setting some where?

• Thank you received: 4004
9 years 2 days ago #199831

Hi,

For the override, you have to check that you are editing the view for the right (front-end & back-end) template.
By removing the lines from the view, it remove the display of the product code, there is no other way for the view to display it.
But you have to be sure to edit the right view for the right context.

About the other post ; the name of the thread does not help because it talked about several issues in the same time.
www.hikashop.com/forum/22-market-bug-rep...n-t-save.html#189305

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds