Modifying created orders

• Thank you received: 9
8 years 11 months ago #200923

Hi Jerome!

I have a few problems which are not clear for me. As I'm using an earlier version, I've tested the online demo on your site, the questions are still actual as I see.

1.) If there's a dropdown custom field for item, and there's an option for 0 as well, 0 is not shown, system considers it as empty field, when trying to modify/display it.

2.) When trying to modify the order in backend, if I modify a product in a sale type order (not using vendor filter on admin orders page) the quantity (+ the price) is updated ok in the subsale as well, but item's custom fields are not updated.

3.) Also when modifying a subsale type order's product (using vendor filter in admin) just the subsale is updated, in the "related" sale neither the quantity (+price), nor the custom fields are updated.

Thanks for your help in advance!

PePe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
8 years 11 months ago #200948

Hi,

1/ yes "0" is considered as an empty value in the custom field system.
But I'm not sure I see what you're trying to explain.

2/ Thanks for the report, I'll investigate on that.

3/ Yes.
The vendors should not be able to modify the subsales and a subsale should not be updated in the backend too.
There was an issue reported on the fact that it was possible to edit a subsale ; but this issue is now fixed.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 9
8 years 11 months ago #200949

Jerome wrote: Hi,

1/ yes "0" is considered as an empty value in the custom field system.
But I'm not sure I see what you're trying to explain.

We have a custom field, which is used just by the finance department, by choosing from options -Select- ,0,1,2,3,4 finance dep. knows how to count with them. If 0 is choosen it's saved OK, but when in admin the product is modified and if 0 was choosen when the order was made, then when updating the product not 0 but 'Select' is shown on the product modifing popup, and if admin is not checking it, the 0 value is overwritten with "Select"-s value, what is actually is '' (nothing).

2/ Thanks for the report, I'll investigate on that.

Thanks.

3/ Yes.
The vendors should not be able to modify the subsales and a subsale should not be updated in the backend too.
There was an issue reported on the fact that it was possible to edit a subsale ; but this issue is now fixed.

It's OK that a user vendor can not edit it, but in administration (backend) on orders list page in default the order ids are linked to the sale type order. But when using the vendor filter above it, then the filtered orders links are going to the subsales, that's what is making me confused.

• Thank you received: 4004
8 years 11 months ago #201008

Hi,

I created a ticket issue for the custom field edition ; it should be include in the next HikaMarket release (I'm working on it).

For the sub sale edition ; I think that I will perform some modifications in HikaShop in order to get more precise data when an order is edited in the backend. Thanks to that I will be able to link the orders.
For the moment it's still complicated because I need to catch the data and modify the other order without processing the triggers (to not enter in an infinite loop).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds