PayPal adaptive application

• Thank you received: 0
8 years 11 months ago #201994

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.9

Hi~
I‘m building a market website with multi-vendors, and using PayPal adaptive to meet conditions of several vendors in a single order.

I followed the documentation of Paypal Adaptive to apply a app ID as shown below:

However, I received "[Needs More Information]" messages, and the Live App ID is not generated

1. Can you clarify the API's you require please? Please note that you will not be approved for the Personal Payments (P2P) API as this is a commercial application (sales of goods or services). Please deselect it from the ‘Services used by App’ -- ’Adaptive Payments’ -- ’Basic Payments’ section of your submission. Also, can you clarify your use of ‘Implicit Payments’ which would be used to pay your users from your PayPal account? If this is not required, please deselect it also. Note: You will need to click the App Name in the ‘My Apps’ section of paypal-apps.com in order to expand and edit the fields of your submission form.

2. Can you confirm that the seller will be the Primary recipient in the Chained payment & you will collect your fees as Secondary recipient? We will require you to set up the payment in this way so that the seller is the Merchant of Record in the case of any Chargebacks or Refunds. Please amend your selections in the 'Services used by app' -- 'Adaptive Payments' -- 'Chained Payments' section of your submission to reflect this. If you wish to do multi vendor checkout, you will need to use Parallel Payments instead of Chained Payments.

3. You have also selected several of the Adaptive Accounts API's which would be used to Create or Add Financial Instruments to PayPal accounts. If these are not required, please deselect them from the ‘Services used by App’ -- ’Adaptive Accounts' section of your submission.

What should I adjust this application to let the PayPal adaptive works well in the situation of the several vendors in a single order? have no experience on this.
Thank you~

Regards

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
8 years 11 months ago #202011

Hi,

You should have some indications for the fields which require more information.
After that, I will recommend you to contact Paypal directly for your paypal application questions because they will be far better to answer you than us.
With Paypal adaptive you can have different kind of scenario and you can put the store as primary or secondary receiver... So it will highly depend on the configuration of the application ; and Paypal will be a better help to guide you with that (because it's their system).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds