HikaMarket front-end default/hidden payment values

• Thank you received: 0
8 years 8 months ago #207016

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0

Hi,

I've modified the banktransfer.php so that it by default picks up the desired values (e.g. name, description, and return url). However, when a vendor adds or modifies the banktransfer payment plugin at the front end, I don't want them to see or alter certain 'Specific configuration' values (order status, order status notification, and return url). I can not hide these values in the HikaMarket backend configuration (as I can with e.g. image and restrictions). How can I hide these values in the front-end and still let the default values be saved with the plugin?

Another question is that it appears as if I have to add a <br> tag in the 'Bank account information' specification to get desired line-breaks. This too will probably confuse vendors that don't have html experience. Is there any way of avoiding the need to add the html code? The current default value is set to:

Company<br/>
Address 1<br/>
Address 2<br/>
Post Code<br/>
Country<br/>
VAT Number<br/>

<br/>

IBAN Number: XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXX<br/>
BIC Code: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX<br/>
Bank name: XXXXXXXXXXX<br/>
<br/>

Thanks,
David

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
8 years 8 months ago #207017

While I'm at it - same question for the PayPal plugin. How do I hide all default 'Default configuration' values except the E-mail value?

• Thank you received: 4004
8 years 8 months ago #207075

Hi,

It is something I want to add in the future for HikaMarket but it will require modifications in the plugins.
More than that, you can't let a vendor create a payment or shipping instance if he can't fill all fields ; so you need some kind of "skeleton" or "template".
That's why the feature is not yet available and you can't reach the goal with the current structure.

What is plan for the future is to allow the store owner to create payment instances which could be overridden by vendors.
So, each vendor could override some specific plugin instances for specific values of the configuration.
Thanks to that, the rest of the configuration would be correct and fill ; which might not be the case if you let a vendor create from scratch a plugin without the access to all configuration fields.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds