Multiple product templates for same vendor

• Thank you received: 1
6 years 1 week ago #289827

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 2.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.1

Hello Jerome,

first og foremost - Hikamarket appear to be a great piece of software, thank you for writing good code. I am looking forward to test it further.

Just one question (which might be a feature request) - is it possible to assign multiple product templates to the same vendor? I could not find any information about this, and I was only able to assign one template for each vendor.

Being able to choose from different templates on the front end would be time saving for any vendor selling a variety of products. For example separate templates for different product categories, such as tshirts, cups, shoes.

If this is not possible I realize this would require quite some work on your part, but I hope you would consider it for a future release.

Thank you for your effort.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 1 week ago #289845

Hello,

The "product template" feature just allow to have one single template.
In HikaMarket 2.0.0 ; we introduced some patchs in order to improve that feature in the future but due to some important modifications in the product edition interface ; that feature is still not available.
The main issue is that, when a vendor will want to create a new product and that he have several template available ; we need to provide an interface to let him choose the template. But since the template only contains product details, it is complicated to give him a list of the template with explanations on them.
So we need to have a bit more feedback and ideas on that subject to forge a good vision for that feature. Then we will be able to perform the needed improvements and provide the optimized feature.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds