Frontend order editing

• Thank you received: 9
  • Hikashop Multisite
5 years 10 months ago #292373

Hi Jerome,

I'm trying to edit an order. I changed the ACL settings so a vendor should be able to edit an order in the frontend, but all i can change is the order-status. Can you tell me how to edit the products of this order?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
5 years 10 months ago #292390

Hello,

The order edition by vendors is still not available directly in HikaMarket but there is an hidden setting called "vendor_edit_order".
Right now, that setting will allow a vendor to edit an order (with type "sale") in the front-end.
But it means that you need to have a "sale" order assigned to the vendor ; which is not generated by HikaMarket for the moment.
With the introduction of "transactions" in HikaMarket 2.0 ; we now store HikaMarket important information in a different table than the HikaShop order table. So it would be possible for HikaMarket to create vendor order without having to create "sub sales" ; but just assigning the vendor the sale order.
In that specific case, the order can be editable by the vendor ; but if you have sub sales, it means that the customer order is an aggregation of several sub orders and you can't give the right to edit the sub orders (or the order) because it could affect other vendors.

The order edition by vendors is still under tests (via that hidden setting) and when it will be activate, HikaMarket will change the way that the vendors are assigned to order when you're in the mode "one vendor per order".

I hope that my explanations are clear enough.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds