is it possible map vendor with category?

• Thank you received: 7
2 years 5 months ago #337120

hi.
in this time, you must select a vendor in the product for set vendor for product. is it possible set vendor for category then all of product in that category as this vendor? means add option to product category for select vendor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
2 years 5 months ago #337136

Hello,

HikaMarket has a "vendor selector" feature to dynamically assign a product to a vendor depending an item custom field or an order custom field.
There is no plugin to dynamically assign depending the category ; a product can have multiple categories so it would be very complicated. We prefer to advice the assignation via mass-action in such kind of setup.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 7
2 years 4 months ago #337269

thank you @Jerome

Jerome wrote: Hello,

HikaMarket has a "vendor selector" feature to dynamically assign a product to a vendor depending an item custom field or an order custom field.
Regards,

i am try to enable this feature but i can't find any complete doc and i play with hikashop demo and create test custom field but i can't set in the "Preferred vendor selector"? There is only "None" for select but there is no custom field. i don't want user can select vendor. i want set automatically vendor for each product with external system. is it possible to do it? i can write php plugin for do that.can you give me some advise about do that?

• Thank you received: 4004
2 years 4 months ago #337270

Hello,

In order to configure the "preferred vendor selector" you first need to create one "order custom field" or one "item custom field" using the "vendor selector" type.
Then, you will see that custom field in the configuration list.

If you want to create your own algorithm for the dynamic vendor attribution, you can use the HikaMarket plugin trigger :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ctsVendorAttribution

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sadaf3d

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds