Create types of seller

• Thank you received: 0
2 years 1 month ago #339082

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.5
-- HikaMarket version -- : 4.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 96.0.3

Hi! i want to know how to create two types of sellers.

1) Seller with VAT number
2) Seller without VAT

I explain the problem well:
I created a multivendor site (Hikashop multivendor) with integrated social network (Jomsocial)
The site is similar to Facebook, Amazon, Ebay etc ...
Users to access the site features to buy in the marketplace and / or sell in the marketplace (such as occasional sellers) must register normally, without VAT.
But in order to sell as a professional I want to set up an additional solution, where VAT is mandatory.
Since the VAT option in the Hikashop system can be made mandatory or not, this affects the sellers in a general way, therefore, is there a way to divide occasional sellers from professional ones?
To do this, I am thinking if it is possible to change the parameters of the Suppliers, making them become: professional sellers, is it possible?

Thanks for the support, good morning.:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
2 years 1 month ago #339093

Hello,

In the HikaShop custom field system, the "mandatory" is placed on a field and cannot change.
But you have the conditional fields, which allows to hide or show a field depending the value of another.
You also have ACL on custom fields ; so you can display or hide the element depending the Joomla UserGroup of the User (and not the vendor)

I think it would be the easier for you, without the need of a specific development to create a link between an HikaShop custom field and an HikaMarket Vendor Group.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds