• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Multisite
1 year 1 month ago #350035

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.1
-- HikaMarket version -- : 4.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.11
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.33
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FIrefox

Vendors are complaining because they now can upload their vendor profile logo but it doesn't show as in previous topics and in screen shot. (The vendors circled in red uploaded their logo to their profile, but it won't sync to their vendor category. The ones in blue i had to upload myself manually to their corresponding vendor category and they finally displayed even through they were already uploaded to their profile) I checked and attempted to load their logo to their category myself and it display their logo.

Wouldn't the vendor logo be the main category logo for them as well? Why don't they sync? Do we have a setting wrong?

The work flow for this should be when the vendor signs up for their account and uploads their profile logo that should be used for any the vendor category that is made for them, the future categories and products they make too since its attached to their profile.

Its causing the vendors to not want to post products since they are fixated on getting their logo on their profile but walking through to get them to their category is impossible since when they click on their vendor categories the direct sub elements filter is default to not show anything unless the select all sub elements which they don't like or understand.

Also when they click on their categories they see all categories from the root, they should default to their categories as a vendor so they can hit the ground running and not get confused.

Attachments:
Last edit: 1 year 1 month ago by daedalusteks. Reason: Adding result of adding mnaully sorry caps lock ws on

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
1 year 1 month ago #350055

Hello,

The setting "create categories for vendors" can create and update categories when the vendor is updated.
It handle the fields : name, description and published.
The image is not part of the synchronized elements in the current version of HikaMarket ; but it can be something we can improve in a future release.

For your "root category" issue, you have to handle the setting "Change vendor root category" :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...nfig_market_category

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds