Order Status not reflected in Backend

• Thank you received: 2
9 years 11 months ago #156613

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1 / 1.4.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.27

Hi Team,

I am currently testing the latest version of both Hikashop Biz and Market, in out UAT environment.

I found an issue not quite sure if it's a bug. Using the vendor account, I've modified the order status to "Shipped" for an order using manual payment collection (eg: COD), with a vendor account. I can see the order are changed successfully from the front-end even the backend. However I still cannot see the order status while try to list via "Orders > Orders", it's defaulted to = none

Note: The Chinese characters (Order Status) of the 1.png = Shipped.

Please advise if I need to re-confirm the status again via backend? or it's a bug. Thanks.

p.s. Please see the screens as attached FYI.

Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by drmad.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
9 years 11 months ago #156615

Hi,

How many suborders is there ?
When a vendor change the order status for his order, the main order is not modified unless all of the sub-orders have the same status.
So, if the vendor change this order but there is another sub-order (for another vendor), the status of the main won't changed.

If you want, you can send me an access to your UAT website (using private message) and I will take a look.

Kind regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

9 years 11 months ago #156627

Hi Jerome,

There is only 1 item 1 order, and this issue happened with Vendor order only. Let me explain a bit in details:

Front-end Vendor account:
- Can see only the order 20140500007 with ID 8
- The vendor changed the order status to "Shipped"

Back-end View:
a- List mode, order 20140500007 with ID 8, Order status = None
b- Click and view details, order 20140500007 with ID 8, Order status = Shipped
c- When I try to edit the status (in view details mode), the active Order Status = Order Created.
d- Viewing the order 20140500007 with ID 8, enable me to click "Parent ID" > 7

e- The ID:7 order can be viewed only in "No vendor" criteria
f- List mode, Viewing the order 20140500007 with ID 7 (Parent), Order status = None
g- Click and view details, order 20140500007 with ID 7, Order status = Shipped
h- When I try to edit the status (in view details mode), the active Order Status = Order Created.
i- Under "HikaMarket orders", I can see the SINGLE order showing "Shipped" as order status.
(Pls find attached pic for your info)
There are few issues / bugs with above scenario, maybe you can try in your environment also.

Point a: the sub-order (ID8) still showing Order status = None in list mode, while it's actually showing "Shipped" when view in details.
Point c: when edit the status, it's active status should be "shipped" (as showing), but actually it ticked "order created" in the pull-down menu
point f: the main-order (ID8) still showing Order status = None in list mode, while it's actually showing "Shipped" when view in details.
point g: when edit the status, it's active status should be "shipped" (as showing), but actually it ticked "order created" in the pull-down menu
- Seems the showing value, pull-down active value, and the list mode value of Order Status are not sync, maybe that's the caused of the issue.

p.s. I have translated the display value of order status, and have installed falang using 3 languages together.

Our UAT is currently in an offline environment... (please refer to above points)

9 years 11 months ago #156629

I have more information for you, I guess the problem maybe come from the Front-end status editing. Here is what I have done.

1) I created another order with single item only, using manual payment. (not Paypal, so the status should be manually managed)
2) Once the order is created, I can see correct status (list, details, pulldown menu editing) for the parent and vendor order from the BACKEND and FRONT-END.
3) I've logged in the vendor account, and change the order (not sure it is main/sub order, but the only vendor) from created > confirmed (payment received)
AND....the problem arise...
4) View from backend, BOTH main & sub order..
- in list mode, order status = none
- in detail mode, order status = confirmed
- in edit mode (pull down menu), order status = created

Strange .... I guess some problem with the front-end editing.

9 years 11 months ago #156641

Hi,

I tried to reproduce your problem in my Joomla 3 website, and it worked good.
I checked around the order status values in the drop down, but it looks good.

I guess that the problem is related to falang and the translation of the order status values.
In HikaMarket, we used native language translations for order statuses. It is quite safer for the process.

ORDER_STATUS_CONFIRMED="Payment confirmed"
Can you please remove the overrides in Falang and confirm that the modification of the orders by the vendors is working good ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

9 years 11 months ago #156644

Hi Jerome,

Yes, that's what I am guessing ...becasue I also see "translated string" of order status in exported CSV file. That's what I am going to report as our next problem. As we think the order status should only be displayed / translated on-screen, but not the data itself. We assume the data should keep "created", "confirmed", etc original string for system storage.

I will try it explicitly tomorrow as it's already 5am here.... :)

Will let you know the result and please see if you also can fix this CSV translated string issue for order status. Thanks.

9 years 11 months ago #156645

Hi,

Have a good night !

We are currently making some patches into HIkaShop in order to improve the function "loadWithTrans" to get a better compatibility with Joomfish/Falang.
Thanks to this path, HikaMarket will load correctly the "category_name" values while it called this function (to get the categories with the translations in a decicated part).

It should be include in a future HikaShop package (maybe in an "hot fix" package, maybe in a release).

I will also add some patchs into HikaMarket to not authorize anything for the order status value.

Kind regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

9 years 11 months ago #156678

Hi Jerome,

Thanks and confirm removing the "Translated" string from the "Order Status" will have it automatically fixed. (So the fix is not urgent anymore ^_^) Really appreciate your help on this. I guess we can translate the order status string with the language file because we can see it still has zh-TW displaying in local language (but zh-CN not), I guess we can just find the string and fix it soon.

Just a reminder, please do not save any translated string into the database (eg: for CSV export) as this will be a big burden for data integrity and will create data mismatch during data mining. Thanks a lot!

best regards,

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds