Date field not always working

• Thank you received: 9
9 years 1 month ago #195127

Hi!

A really strange problem emerged. When exporting on frontend, the date filter is not working. Any date I give in, it's skipping, but all the other filters are working properly. As we have some customization, I put back the original files to test it out, but that filter also still not working, just the others.

Also in checkout process there's a custom optional datepicker field. Sometimes it takes in the given value, sometimes not: throwing back.
Tested now the chekcout: For default only Tuesday and Thursday is acceptable in settings, and 1 day set for wainting day. In that case 2015.03.26. is accepted but higher dates from 2015.03.31. says 'Incorrect date for the field 'Igényelt kiszállítási dátum' . But if forbidden days are just weekend, it usually works. Really don't know what produces these...

As both problems connecting to date fields, I thought as both Hikashop and Hikamarket uses the Hikashop date field class as I know, I changed the admin/com_hikashop/classes/fields.php to the newest one. Also not helped.

What should I try? How should I start searching for the problem itself? :unsure: It's really annoying...

Thanks in advance!

Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by pepecortez. Reason: Corrected message

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
9 years 1 month ago #195131

Hi,

Can you please provide more details, like the HikaShop and HikaMarket version number you are using ?
Having more details about the issue will also help ; for the moment I don't visualize what you are talking about.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

9 years 1 month ago #195150

Jerome wrote: Hi,

Can you please provide more details, like the HikaShop and HikaMarket version number you are using ?
Having more details about the issue will also help ; for the moment I don't visualize what you are talking about.

Regards,

Could I send you a PM with login details to check? Should be more efficient then describing more.

9 years 1 month ago #195187

pepecortez wrote:

Regards,

Could I send you a PM with login details to check? Should be more efficient then describing more.

After long tests, it seems to be separate problems: the Advanced datepicker field, and export date fields. Getting in deeper, if I find it, I'll post it here.

9 years 1 month ago #195217

Detailed date picker field problem:

Unfortunately my subscription just turned off when Hikashop 2.4 was published, so I updated the plugin from this link .

Parameter settings are attached in screenshoot: Only choosable fields are Tuesday and Thursday.
I was not able to choose apr.7. in testing, then I modified the error messages in the plugin (datepickerfield_class.php) to find which throws out the error. When I removed these lines it saved a date, but in admin orders I saw it saved apr.6., not the choosen apr.7.

for($i = 0; $i <= 6; $i++) {
if(!empty($datepicker_options['forbidden_'.$i]) && $i == $wday) {
$app->enqueueMessage(JText::sprintf('DATE_PICKER_INCORRECT_DATE_FOR', $this->trans($field->field_realname)));
return false;
}
}

So now it saves a date, but not the choosen one. Any advices?

9 years 1 month ago #195219

Hikamarket order export problem is solved:

components/com_hikamarket/views/ordermarket/view.html.php
around line 993. in v.1.6.

There was a misspell in the code. This:

if(!empty($pageInfo->filter->filter_end)) {
$filters[] = 'hkorder.order_created > '.$filter_start. ' AND hkorder.order_created < '.$filter_end;
} else {
$filters[] = 'hkorder.order_created > '.$filter_start;
}

should be this:
if(!empty($pageInfo->filter->filter_enddate)) {
$filters[] = 'hkorder.order_created > '.$filter_start. ' AND hkorder.order_created < '.$filter_end;
} else {
$filters[] = 'hkorder.order_created > '.$filter_start;
}

Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by pepecortez.

9 years 1 month ago #195243

Hi,

Thanks for the report and sorry for the inconvenient ; I will include your fix into HikaMarket.

About the datepicker (which is related to HikaShop), I know that there are some modifications in order to handle special timezone.
I know that PolishGeek submit a patch few weeks ago in order to add "12 hours" in order to be sure that the timezone won't affect the day (and not select the previous day).

If you want to get the last version of the plugin, you can download HikaShop starter and just extract the plugin from the zip (in the "back/extensions" folder).
For the plugin datepicker, you won't have any issue because the plugin does not depend on special function in the HikaShop core.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

9 years 1 month ago #195326

Thanks for the report and sorry for the inconvenient ; I will include your fix into HikaMarket.

Happy to give a little back from what I got you earlier. B)

Jerome wrote: About the datepicker (which is related to HikaShop), I know that there are some modifications in order to handle special timezone.
I know that PolishGeek submit a patch few weeks ago in order to add "12 hours" in order to be sure that the timezone won't affect the day (and not select the previous day).

If you want to get the last version of the plugin, you can download HikaShop starter and just extract the plugin from the zip (in the "back/extensions" folder).
For the plugin datepicker, you won't have any issue because the plugin does not depend on special function in the HikaShop core.

Regards,

Uh, sorry, I remember as earlier this plugin was not in the starter package, that's why I do not search for it there before.
Unfortunately I updated it, but still getting the same error. I have Budapest set in Joomla timezone.

9 years 1 month ago #195371

Hi,

So you should take a look at this thread:
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/87...te-displace-bug.html

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

The following user(s) said Thank You: pepecortez

9 years 1 month ago #195381

Thanks a lot Jerome, it seems to be working OK now.
So both problem solved.

Thank u guys!

So you should take a look at this thread:
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/87...te-displace-bug.html

Regards,

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds