Vendors can't add product

• Thank you received: 1
8 years 11 months ago #203681

-- url of the page with the problem -- : osnk.city
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.0

Vendors when you click on "new product" from front-end redirect to the home page of the site.
However, I like SuperUser can add products.
Access rights (ACL) all inclusive for vendors
What could be the problem?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4005
8 years 11 months ago #203684

Hi,

When exactly does the vendors are redirected ; when trying to create a new product or when they submit a new product ?
Is there any message ? Does the product is created correctly ? Do you authorize the product listing ? Are you using a Joomla menu to directly create a new product ?
Maybe you can send us a vendor credential so we will be able to see it directly.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 1
8 years 11 months ago #203700

I put another joomla template and this is what appeared:
Column 'shipping_vendor_id' in where clause is ambiguous SQL=SELECT b.*, a.*, c.currency_symbol FROM osgny_hikashop_shipping AS a LEFT JOIN osgny_hikashop_shipping_price AS b ON a.shipping_id = b.shipping_id AND b.shipping_price_ref_id = 0 INNER JOIN osgny_hikashop_currency AS c ON c.currency_id = a.shipping_currency_id WHERE a.shipping_params LIKE '%s:20:\"shipping_per_product\";s:1:\"1\"%' AND (b.shipping_price_ref_id IS NULL OR (b.shipping_price_ref_id = 0 AND b.shipping_price_ref_type = 'product')) AND shipping_vendor_id IN (-1, 0, 6) ORDER BY a.shipping_id, b.shipping_price_min_quantity
It appears the page you were looking for doesn't exist. Sorry about that.

It comes from menu "add item" and also through the control panel of the vendor, when the vendor clicks "Product" => "Add New"

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome

8 years 11 months ago #203730

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.
I see two solutions.

The first one is to unpublish the plugin "shipping price per product" for the moment.
The second one is to patch the plugin "shipping price per product" in order to replace

$extra_filters = ' AND shipping_vendor_id IN (-1, 0, ' . (int)$vendor . ') ';
By
$extra_filters = ' AND a.shipping_vendor_id IN (-1, 0, ' . (int)$vendor . ') ';
two times in the plugin php file.

The SQL query issue is generated by that plugin which is in the HikaShop package (and is not updated in the same time that HikaMarket).
I will patch that plugin in HikaShop which will be update in the next release.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

• Thank you received: 6
8 years 10 months ago #206833

Hello,

I also cannot add new products from the front-end as a vendor. I have read all of your online tutorials and configured everything according to your instructions. Once logged in, I click to add new products, enter all of the information and click Save. It takes me to a blank page. The product is not live, nor is it in the backend unpublished. It's simply gone.

I also followed this thread and turned off the shipping price per product plugin, but I still cannot add products. I can edit products.

Jerome, I will send you a login via PM now so you can see from the front end and backend.

Thanks,

Dawn

8 years 10 months ago #206852

Hi,

I take a look at your configuration.
Because you're using groups, I set some "vendor access" in the HikaMarket backend (a copy from the default accesses you set).

In the front-end, I created to create a product and when I pressed "apply" I got a message telling me that the field "Author" was required.
You have a custom field which is required but that field is only available for some specific categories and is not available in the front-end edition.
So I noted that issue in my TODO list for the next release ; I'll reproduce it in my local website and find a patch (but maybe it will affect some HikaShop files too).

For the test, I switch the "author" custom field not required and I save the product.

There is currently an issue in HikaMarket 1.6.3 which is fixed for HikaMarket 1.6.4
When you save a product with the "save" button and you got an error, you are not redirected to the edition of the product and you just got that blank screen.
The patch is on the "component/com_hikamarket/controllers/product.php" file where you have to replace

public function save() {
		if(!$this->store())
			return false;
By
	public function save() {
		if(!$this->store())
			return $this->edit();
But more than the patch, you have to remove the "required" on the "author" custom field for the moment.
I hope that I'll be able to come back fast with a patch ; the issue is only when you create a product with required custom field applied on specific categories. Because the product does not already exist, it does not already have a category so HikaShop is applying him all custom fields...
I will see if I can find an appropriate patch in HikaMarket but it is possible that HikaShop might require a patch for the custom field management. For the moment it's too soon to provide a complete analysis but I'll talk with Nicolas for that.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

• Thank you received: 6
8 years 10 months ago #206975

Hi Jerome,

Ah, that makes sense. We do have a books category with a required custom field of Author, but that is only required if you are adding a book, not an artwork or music. I have removed the required piece now to get this moving since our launch is imminent. I finished testing and after uploading from the front-end vendor "upload my work" section, the Name is wrapped in HTML for some reason. Here's a screenshot:

Any idea why this is happening to products that were added from the front-end and not the backend?

Best,

Dawn

8 years 10 months ago #206977

Hi,

That is a side effect of the function "hikashop_search" which should be updated.
I think that I will just remove all calls of that function or re-define it..
For the moment please edit the file "components/com_hikamarket/views/productmarket/view.html.php" and comment/remove the lines

if((!isset($this->singleSelection) || !$this->singleSelection) && !empty($pageInfo->search)) {
	$rows = hikamarket::search($pageInfo->search, $rows, $cfg['main_key']);
}
Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

The following user(s) said Thank You: allaspects

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds