Vendor control panel statistics

• Thank you received: 1
6 years 7 months ago #278493

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.7.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5

Hi,

I find out, that on my vendor control panel only statistics for all are displayed. If I select any other date range, none statistics are shown.
After investigation, I found out, that date used to display statistcs in date range is order_invoice_created, which is in my case empty, as I use different invoicing system.

If I change in /administrator/components/com_hikamarket/classes/statistics.php all order_invoice_created occurances to order_created, everything starts too work correctly.

Is this wanted behavior? Without invoices it is quite confusing, as there is listed All orders, but none of it is this year...
Could you consider to modify this in next release, or maybe add switch for this in configuration?

thanks

Pavel

Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by n3t.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 7 months ago #278494

Hi,

I realize that there is some kind of such switch - add to order statuses filter created, but I would like to avoid this, to display only confirmed orders, but without invoice.

Pavel

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 7 months ago #278535

Hello,

Since your confirmed orders should generate the invoice ; the system is currently based on that standard workflow.
We would see if want to handle other cases but, even if you do use your own invoicing system ; I don't see what would be the issue to generate that invoice number in HikaShop (so to have the order_invoice_created which is the timestamp of when the order has been confirmed for the first time !)

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

6 years 7 months ago #278541

Hi,

wahta has to be done, so the date is generated? I order is received, online paid, so ready for delivering, the date is still empty. Does this mean, that vendor has to go to administration and click on onvoice? This is something we need to avoid, as invoicing itself has to be done by vendor (there is limitation in czech laws, as at the time of invoicing electronical report has to be sent to gaverment).

thanks

Pavel

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 7 months ago #278543

Hello,

It is not related to HikaMarket or your vendors ; only on your HikaShop configuration for the "invoice order statuses".
I'm just talking about the invoice number generation which also set the value of the "order_invoice_created" ; which is the value used by the statistics in order to know when an order has been paid/confirmed and not just created (since you can create an order and pay it weeks/months later).

Doc : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...nfig.html#main_order
(Please note that since HikaShop 3.0 ; the setting is no more in the configuration but has been merge in the "order status" interface).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds