Notification emails are sent to other vendors, not to this selected vendor

• Thank you received: 15
  • Hikashop Business
2 years 2 weeks ago #340698

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.5.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 4.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.8
-- PHP version -- : 7.4

The order notification emails are not sent to the vendor selected in the drop down list but to another vendor.
By selecting the same vendor from the drop down list several times, the order notification email was sent to another vendor, sometimes the same and sometimes not. I have deleted all the vendors in one copy of the site and created two, none of them receive the notification.
I renamed the overload folders to check if any of them were creating the problem, but that didn't change anything.
Do you have any idea?
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
2 years 2 weeks ago #340699

Hello,

If the emails are sent to another vendors, it means that the products are assigned to these vendors.
The "Vendor Selector" feature needs products without any vendor assignation.
CF : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...onfig_market_general

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Hikashop Business
2 years 2 weeks ago #340732

Hello,
Thank you for your answer but no product is assigned to a specific seller.

After searching for it, I found the problem, it's a HikaMarket bug.
In a copy of the site I uninstalled HikaMarket completely and deleted the tables in the database, then I reinstalled it.
I then created 4 sellers.
If the 2nd seller is unpublished, the order to the 4th seller is assigned to the 3rd seller.
If the 3rd seller is unpublished, the order to the 4th seller is not assigned to anyone (only the seller indicated in the configuration has the order).

To find the problem I progressively imported the sellers directly into the database, there are more than 200 of them. It is after importing a series with unpublished sellers that the problem appeared, the order was attributed to another seller as I said.
I then looked at where this seller was chronologically in the list, the gap corresponded exactly to the number of unpublished sellers ;)

I would like to ask you another question...
I have deactivated the display of the shop's seller in the display settings (Show your seller in the list), but he is still visible in the dropdown list.
Is there a way to make it not visible?

Last edit: 2 years 2 weeks ago by Marti.

• Hikashop Business
2 years 2 weeks ago #340752

Hello,
Sorry, this is not a HikaMarket bug, I just tested on a blank site after a fresh installation of Joomla, HikaShop and HikaMarket, it works.
I'm going to make a new copy of the site that has the problem and remove HikaShop entirely in addition to HikaMarket and reinstall them, I'll see if the problem is still there.

• Thank you received: 4004
2 years 2 weeks ago #340755

Hello,

Your bug surprised me because the vendor selector is based on the vendor id ; so even if you have unpublished vendors, the ID of the vendor stays the value in the selection system.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Hikashop Business
2 years 2 weeks ago #340759

It is indeed with my site that there is a problem...
After having uninstalled and reinstalled HikaShop and HikaMarket I have no more problems.
This shop has been working for 2 years, the owner of the site had asked me that the same email address could be used for several customers, I had modified one of the HikaShop tables but this created duplicate customers at each update of HikaShop, so I had restored the original key; the problem is probably related.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds