Manual Shipping restriction for certain vendor

• Thank you received: 0
10 years 11 months ago #98969

Hello,

While creating manual shipping methode on hikamarket multivendor, can i make restrictions for several vendor ?

for example : there are many vendor which selling similar product & price, i need to create different shipping methode base on different vendor's zone

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
10 years 11 months ago #98992

Hi,

We are currently working on a "multi-shipping" (and "multi-payment") system for HikaShop 2.2.0
With this feature, it would be possible to have new specific restriction like vendor restrictions. As soon as HikaShop 2.2 would be released, a new version of HikaMarket would be too with the integration of it.

But for the moment, the feature on HikaMarket handles just one vendor, like HikaShop handle one category restriction.

The multi-shipping mode would allow to have shipping price per vendor, so the shipping price would be impact in the vendor subsale and would be processed with the vendor products only.

If you can give us more details, it could help us because we are working on it so, it is the perfect time for such feature request.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: onlyjoko

10 years 11 months ago #99001

Hello Jerome

It's a good news for "Multi Shipping" & "Multi Payment" System release information

I have suggestion for multi vendor feature :

- Order status change by customer & vendor (with the custom restriction)
It's usefull for customer & Vendor to interact about the order status. Customer able to submit payment confirm (especially for manual payment), also vendor able to change order status after shipping the product.

- Order status change history displayed on customer control panel & vendor control panel

Thanks a lot,
Waiting for new version released with the great multi vendor feature

Best Regards

10 years 11 months ago #99158

Hi,

Order status change by customer & vendor (with the custom restriction)
The customer won't have any right on the order status because the only useful thing is the payment verification and it is done by the plugins themselves.
If a "bank transfer" or other manual payment require a special order status which would notice that the customer made a task which has to be verified by the administrator, it is something which would be integrated in the plugin and not in HikaShop or HikaMarket.

After that, vendor could change the order status if they have the right access. This part is already done.

Order status change history displayed on customer control panel & vendor control panel
I don't understand your request. The order status is displayed in the user control panel and in the vendor control panel, so what do you want to change or improve ?

Best regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

10 years 11 months ago #99169

Hello,

- Order status change by customer : Just for change the status to "Paid by customer and waiting vendor confirm"

- Order status change history displayed on customer control panel :
It just little improvement for improving user experience to check the exact time when the vendor confirm/accept payment , start shipping with shipping number for tracking ,etc
even though notification already send by email)

Thanks a lot

Best regards

10 years 11 months ago #99200

Hi,

onlyjoko wrote: - Order status change history displayed on customer control panel :
It just little improvement for improving user experience to check the exact time when the vendor confirm/accept payment , start shipping with shipping number for tracking ,etc
even though notification already send by email)

Ok, I see it :)

Thanks,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.064 seconds