Payment Methods

• Thank you received: 49
10 years 5 months ago #130033

After few tests i have a question:
Will be work payment plugins from hika for my vendor if some customer buy only my product? or in market released work only with paypal adaptive and offline payment methods (collect on delivery) or another payment methods from hika must work too?

because: before installation of market i use OKpay plugin in hika for myself and it work (was visible in check out). after installation OKpay plugin missed from payment methods in checkout when i try purches some product of my main vendor by demo user (try to buy only my products) in payment methods visible only collect on delivery.

сайт з перекладами www.benefit.in.ua
PS. спасибо переводить Webmoney : Z207635098627 R152456839841 или ЯД 410011027999056

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
10 years 4 months ago #130043

Hi,

As explained in the HikaMarket documentation, you can use all HikaShop payment plugins.
Classical payments will receive the payment for one account (generally yours), only Paypal adaptive have a special feature to pay several accounts in the same time.
With HikaMarket 1.3.1, you can use the feature "payment to vendor", like explained in the change log and in the special thread dedicated to HikaMarket 1.3.1
You only can use this special feature if you have the vendor limitation (in order to have one single vendor for your cart).

You have to check your HikaMarket options, if you put the "use vendor payment" it will create a special filter on payments which can hide some payment methods.
After that, it is also possible that you have just some restrictions on your payment method (or use another currency) and the problem is not linked with HikaMarket.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

10 years 4 months ago #131520

one more question about payment methods:
i wanna add for myself some payment method (for example bank transfer) so if customer buy my products it see few methods (bank transfer and collect on delivery) but if customer buy product of some another vendor it can see only collect on delivery method. is it possible ?

i try use restrictions by vendor in plugin but it still show all methods for all in checkout

can you create some restriction rule in next relizes if that possible:
1) by default access gained for all
2) if enable restriction and check some vendor(s) this payment method be showed in checkout when customer buy their product for another vendor this payment method(s) not be show in chechout

PS. спасибо переводить Webmoney : Z207635098627 R152456839841 или ЯД 410011027999056

10 years 4 months ago #131526

Hi,

Yep you have to use the restriction by vendor.
But if you really want to restrict if for your main vendor (and not let other vendors use it), you have to use the value "1" and not "0".
"0" is like "no restriction" and "1" is the original id of your main vendor.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

10 years 4 months ago #131532

Jerome wrote: Hi,

Yep you have to use the restriction by vendor.
But if you really want to restrict if for your main vendor (and not let other vendors use it), you have to use the value "1" and not "0".
"0" is like "no restriction" and "1" is the original id of your main vendor.

Regards,

where i must change value to 1?
because i just choose my vendor in restriction for bank transfer plugin. login on my site using demo1 vendor account than buy product at vendor demo3 and see both payment methods...

10 years 4 months ago #131556

Hi,

Well, when you click on the selector, it open a popup and allow you to select the vendor.
In this list, you can select the vendor with id "1", which is "your vendor".

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

10 years 4 months ago #131562

i do that..

Attachments:

10 years 4 months ago #131602

Hi,

I do understand anything if you don't translate or explain to me you know :)
The payment vendor limitation only works if you put on the option to use the "payment to vendor". Otherwise it will use payment system without any kind of vendor limitation.
But for your screenshots, the only thing I can say is that, I can see screenshots. Sorry
I don't know which products are in the cart, your hikamarket options, the product configuration, etc

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

10 years 4 months ago #131625

if you about this option (Show only vendor payments - YES ) than its not practical and i wright about this before because in this case you can set only ONE vendor per plugin and must add for each vendor some payment(s) method(s). if market have hundreds vendors you must add hundreds plugins
in my example it mean i wanna use few payment plugin ( collect on delivery and bank transfer in which my data by default).
for another vendors i must add for each vendor collect on delivery payment methods plugin and add in future if someone rigister on my site

need rule(s) which can be enabled for few vendors or group (like ACL) when you can set access to this payment method. you just check few vendors or group and they can use plugin (it be show in checkout process when customer buy their products) but for another exist vendors and future register it will be disabled and when customer buy product of this group vendors (unchecked) this payment plugin not show

hope explain))

10 years 4 months ago #131761

Hi,

With "show only vendor payments" you will show only the payment methods with the vendor id of the current vendor.
So, it will hide payments methods of the main vendor (no vendor restriction set) or the other vendors.

Without "show only vendor payments" it will show the payment methods for the specific vendor and also the payment methods for the "main vendor" (no vendor set).

The payment filtering using a vendor group is not possible yet but we are currently working on a new "ACL" system using Joomla groups. So a vendor would be able to have one (or several) group and it will give him some accesses, limitations and features.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds