• Thank you received: 1
10 years 4 months ago #131306

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- HikaMarket version--: 1.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.15
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 24
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message

I have HikaMarket working fine in general, however, I am having problems in relation to the display of invoices / shipping invoices where they (& other elements) dissapear off the left side of the screen. In FireBug here is what I see relative to the area in question:

<div id="modal-hikamarket_order_mail_popup" class="modal hide fade" style="width:740px;height:570px;margin-left:-370px">
<div id="modal-hikamarket_order_invoice_popup" class="modal hide fade" style="width:660px;height:570px;margin-left:-330px">
<div id="modal-hikamarket_order_shippinginvoice_popup" class="modal hide fade" style="width:660px;height:570px;margin-left:-330px">
<div id="modal-hikamarket_setcustomer_popup" class="modal hide fade" style="width:770px;height:550px;margin-left:-385px">
<div id="modal-hikamarket_editadditional_popup" class="modal hide fade" style="width:770px;height:550px;margin-left:-385px">
<div id="modal-hikamarket_addproduct_popup" class="modal hide fade" style="width:770px;height:550px;margin-left:-385px">
<div id="modal-hikamarket_selectproduct_popup" class="modal hide fade" style="width:770px;height:550px;margin-left:-385px">
<div id="modal-hikamarket_showproduct_popup" class="modal hide fade" style="width:770px;height:550px;margin-left:-385px">
<div id="modal-hikamarket_editproduct_popup" class="modal hide fade" style="width:570px;height:440px;margin-left:-285px">

Nore the margin-left commands above. Typically each of this upon looking closer is something like this:
element.style {
    height: 570px;
    margin-left: -370px;
    width: 740px;
}

This makes it impossible to display these area, and even when playing around in Firebug and moving (for example) the shipping invoice on screen the print button doesn't function for me.

Any ideas on how to move forward with this? Happy to provide access if that would help.

Thanks

Richard

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
10 years 4 months ago #131330

Hi,

Do you have troubles with popups in HikaShop ?
It looks like you are using the "bootstrap popups", do you use them too in HikaShop or are you using the "mootools" one ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

10 years 4 months ago #131379

Hi Jerome - the only pop-ups I have are for logging on and the HikaShop one immediatly after a product is added to the cart asking it you want to continue or checkout.

I have now isolated and move the various elements in the first code section of my last post back on the page. I've attached a screenshot of how this looks....I looked at your demo site and was unable to find your version of how it should look hence I'm not sure if what I see is correct....I hope not.

• if i select Invoice from the top menu option - nothing happens
  • if I select Shipping Invoice an invoice does appear although I can't print it. As soon as I click the print icon, the Shipping Invoice disappears

You mention that you think I'm using bootstrap popups / popups in HikaShop. Is there a setting in HikaShop I can change to try a different route?

Thanks

Richard

Attachments:
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Marsbrook.

10 years 4 months ago #131382

You can ignore me for the moment....thanks to your last posting I had a loook through for anything to do with popups and under Configuration > System > Display > General Display Options I have found some settings which are helping me. A few CSS tweaks to go but all looking good right now.

Many thanks - will let you know if I need any more help.

Richard

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds