Question About Front-edition

• Thank you received: 1
10 years 2 months ago #145854

Hi There,

I'm quite interested in the HikaMarket Front-edition component but I have something I need to clarify first about the feature "Configure all rights for each users on product and order editing". Essentially my site sells beers from different breweries but the tricky thing we've found is keeping the stock levels correct from each brewer.

My question is, if I gave a brewer a login for HIkaMarket could they then login through the frontend to update their products, but then only able to update their products and not anyone elses?

It obviously wouldn't work for me if everyone was able to update everyone elses stocks! So I guess the trick is can you set which product is able to be updated by which user?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
10 years 2 months ago #145888

Hi,

HikaMarket front-edition just have one single vendor. It means that all users which will have front-edition right would be able to edit all products of the store.
With HikaMarket mult-vendor there is the "vendor" feature and at this moment you can split the products to different vendors and each vendor can only manage his products.
But in the front-edition one, because there is only one vendor, the user can edit all products.

So I think that if you want to split the products into different vendors, HikaMarket multi-vendor should be required.
At this moment you will have the right feature with the correct right separation.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds