show custom image - vendor page

• Thank you received: 6
9 years 10 months ago #159678

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
--Hikamarket version --:1.4.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3

Hi, I am looking to show my custom image (ajax) on my vendor page but I am having a couple of problems:

1. I can see the default image on the vendor page, however when I add an image for the user in the dashboard it shows as uploaded, but that change is not reflected in the vendor page. If I dont set a default image it also does not show any uploaded images in the vendor page. I have also tried the 'image' field rather than 'ajax - image' with the same results.

2. I have noticed the image will show in a table (along with all other custom fields) as dictated by vendormarket / showcontainer_default.php - I want to isolate the image from the other custom fields & show in a div. How would I do this?

*this is not for the vendor image. however my vendor image refuses to update on the vendor page, yet it shows it has updated in the dashboard.
*the site is password protected so I can send you details if you need to look for yourself

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
9 years 10 months ago #159693

Hi,

1. Having a link and some access to check the website directly can be very useful.
So yes, if you can send it to me using private message (or email), will be perfect.

2. The best is to skip the display of the custom field using is name key and after that, add some PHP code to display one single custom field (the field you skipped and which can be retrieve using is name key)

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 4004
9 years 10 months ago #159815

Hi,

Thanks for the access.

I tried to change an image for the vendor "christofu" and it looks like it worked.
I upload the image and then, save the vendor (to save the value of the custom field into the database, even if the file is already uploaded the custom field is not saved dynamically).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds