Paypal Adaptive - Vendor Options

• Thank you received: 6
9 years 8 months ago #168019

Hi,

when setting up Paypal Adaptive plugin I noticed a section down the bottom for "Vendor Options". I couldnt find any documentation on this - just interested as to its function?

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
9 years 8 months ago #168024

Hi,

The "payment methods" and "shipping methods" sections are in HikaShop backend views, I didn't find a good place to put the documentation for the additions of HikaMarket.

When you create a payment method (or a shipping method), you can assign this method to a specific vendor.

For the payment methods, it is useful when you are using this option :

Show only vendor payments
If you have the limitation of vendors in the cart, customers can pay directly the vendor (because we are sure that he is the only vendor). This option will display only the payment methods affiliated to the vendor in the checkout.
You can set the vendor of a payment method in the payment method configuration.

Details: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...onfig_market_general

But the "vendor options" for the payment methods also allow you to specify the "payment mode".
So your store can work in "store paid directly" mode, but you can use a specific method like "collect on delivery" where the mode will be "vendor paid directly".
HikaMarket will know which order has been paid "how" (who received the money) and will process the vendor price in function.

And because a payment can be done to one entity, the system is only working when you have a limitation of vendors (one vendor / one extra vendor).

For the shipping methods, it is linked to this option

Shipping per vendor
Each vendor will have his own shipping method.

Hope it will help.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: christofu

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds