• Thank you received: 0
9 years 6 months ago #176554

-- url of the page with the problem -- : going-natural.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 2.6.32-531
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome

Hello,

I need a multi vendor store like etsy.com but I like check out to be handled like amazon.com. So I have installed Hika Shop to and it looks good but before I purchase I have a few questions:

1) Can vendors practically build their own store and choose their own shipping like etsy.com?
2) Is check out handled like amazon.com where the customer pays shipping cost per vendor? If not, how is the check out handled when customers order from different vendors?
3) I have a hard time figuring out the url creation. Can someone explain what the best way is to create non duplicate sef urls?

Thanks.

going-natural.com the source for a new generation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
9 years 6 months ago #176619

Hi,

1) The vendor can manage their products / categories / orders / discounts directly from the front-end.
The management of the shipping methods is not yet finish (but is in our TODO list) but it is possible thanks to the plugin "shipping price per product" to let the vendor set a shipping price for their products (without having to mange the shipping methods).

You can test HikaMarket in order demo website ( demo.hikashop.com/ ) using the "demo" account.
HikaMarket is under the menu "other features > hikamarket".

2) There is an option in HikaMarket use "shipping per vendor" ; at this moment HikaMarket will create virtual warehouses for the vendors and the customer will have to choose one shipping method per vendor in his cart.

3) I recommend you to use the "canonical urls" feature of HikaShop ; for more details, please use the HikaShop forum section.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds