How to synchronize products to vendors?

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 5 months ago #180181

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4 Business edition
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6

My home page contains a number of products. When I click a product, the product page opens up, showing lots of detail including the vendor. Clicking the vendor name, a vendor page shows up. At the bottom of any page is a HiksShop module, showing all products.

Then, I followed the tutorial to synchromize the products shown by the HikaShop module to the products offered by the vendor.

To display products under the vendor product page, you have to display a product listing module like you can do for listing products with a category listing menu.
First, you have to create an HikaShop module, for your product listing. The important option is Synchronize with currently displayed item when possible.
This option allow Hikshop to link the module with the current item, it can be a category listing menu or a vendor page. Click to see a product listing module sample
When your module is ready, you can configure the option Modules under the vendor page in the HikaMarket configuration (tab Market).

Unfortunately, this seems not to work.
On the home page, showing all products, I find all products in the module again.
On the product page, I find all products apart from the product itself.
On the vendor page, I find no products at all.

Please advise.

Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by paulvanharen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
9 years 5 months ago #180183

Hi,

Would it be possible to have a screenshot of your product listing module you place under the vendor page ?
(and a link to your website in order to see how your menus/modules are organized).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds