• Thank you received: 1
9 years 1 month ago #194586

-- url of the page with the problem -- : mericadist.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.2.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 40.0.22
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Vendors Unable to Add Manually New Orders of Invoices

I need my vendors/sales staff to have the ability to add new orders via the order list in the front-end of the site, how is this accomplished?

Kind Regards

MicahFord.com
VOLT2.com | KLEANALL.com | GRAVITYMedia.co

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
9 years 1 month ago #194628

Hi,

The vendors does not have the right to create a new order or to modify parts of the order other than the order status.
Because the goal of HikaMarket is to process the vendor total, if the vendor can modify his orders, he could create fake orders for products he didn't sale. So for security purpose, HikaMarket does not allow the vendor to create/edit too much the orders.
Only the "main vendor" (the store manager) can create and modify the orders in the front-end ; like the admin can do in the HikaShop backend.

It is not the first time that this feature is asked but I need to be sure that adding an option for such purpose won't create a potential "security issue", letting the vendor do too much and be able to create fake orders for a "bad thing".
So if you can explain me the purpose of that feature for you, it will help me to understand and maybe to find the right checks to authorize or not the full order edition.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

9 years 1 month ago #194704

The only users that will have access as vendors are my sales team. I am not opening up the site to random vendors, these are guys sitting in desks at my office.

My goal is to combine CRMery and HikaShop into a single CRM, Invoicing & Shopping Cart solution. CRMery is a great component that almost fits my need except it has 0 invoicing ability. I need my reps to have the ability to invoice and then follow up with clients and I have to be able to run metrics on their performance, most of this is in place I just need to make these components take with each other. I am very impressed with Hika and its features but there's just a few items for my solutions that need worked through

I've almost got it to what I need in basic, where I am pushing address from CRMery into Hika Users thus eliminating manual transfer of addressing etc to Hika. Also the fact that I can assign regions to each sales rep so that I can run metrics and not be forced to match CRMery clients with Hika Clients in my metrics querries is awesome! So then at the moment I've Framed the Admin HikaOrder List for my team but it requires that they login to admin and in front end at the same time. It appears that Hika Market is perfect except that it will not allow them to create orders which is essential. If there's a way to accomplish this would be fantastic and save me from further effort so we can become more efficient

Any assistance is much appreciated

Kind Regards

MicahFord.com

9 years 1 month ago #194727

Hi,

At this moment I will recommend you to let your sale team to access to HikaMarket though the main vendor account.
Thanks to that they won't have any kind of limitation for the order creation.

Otherwise, the idea will be to edit the core of HikaMarket in order to remove the restrictions for the order edition.
Like in the file "administrator/components/com_hikamarket/classes/order.php" where you will find in the frontSaveForm() function

if($vendor_id > 1) {
	$forbidden = array( 'billing_address' => 1, 'shipping_address' => 1, 'additional' => 1, 'custom_fields' => 1, 'customer' => 1 );
	if(isset($forbidden[$task]))
		return false;
}
which block the vendor if he try to edit something he shouldn't.
But there is also the restrictions (some code to not display the edit button), in the view or controller.
Like in the file "components/com_hikamarket/views/ordermarket/view.html.php" with
if($vendor->vendor_id != 0 && $vendor->vendor_id != 1) {
	return hikamarket::deny('order', JText::sprintf('HIKAM_ACTION_DENY', JText::_('HIKAM_ACT_ORDER_EDIT')));
}
Or some elements in the ordermarket views like
<?php if(hikamarket::acl('order_edit_customer') && ($this->vendor->vendor_id == 0 || $this->vendor->vendor_id == 1)) { ?>

All this code is there to not authorize the other vendors to edit the order (and not display the buttons to edit them).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

The following user(s) said Thank You: ichimonban

9 years 1 month ago #194765

I cannot have them login as site admin because in the CRM they have rights and views based on their accounts as well.

Thank you for the direction I'll work to implement and report on success.

MicahFord.com

9 years 1 month ago #194980

I was able to get the "new order" button to display but can't see the actual forms to create an order/invoice

Can I just change to the following "if($this->vendor->vendor_id > 0 || $this->vendor->vendor_id > 1)"

MicahFord.com

9 years 1 month ago #194988

Hi,

The main vendor can have the ID 0 or ID 1 depending if you are an administrator or a user of the vendor.
If you the vendor have an ID superior than 1, it is a regular vendor.
The test you wrote can be just replaced by "if(true)" because if the vendor_id is superior to 0, it will also be superior to 1.
If the user is logged to the vendor, he will have a "-1" id returned by the function "hikamarket::loadVendor(false)" and the "$this->vendor" will be null.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

5 years 10 months ago #293718

Hi,
So is there any way for me to changes this using the ACL function that have inside HikaMarket ..
All I wanted to achieved is to have edit functionalities add the vendor page as in the main vendor page .
Please refer to image as per attachment.

Attachments:

5 years 10 months ago #293725

Hello,

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you mean :

to have edit functionalities add the vendor page as in the main vendor page .

Your sentence and your images are not in correlation for me ; these are two different things.
Please clarify.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

5 years 10 months ago #293767

Hi,
I want to enable edit functionality in Order (Product List) --> Please refer to the attachment in Vendor Page ..
Currently at Vendor Page when to process there is no function to edit the product list (please refer to the second attachment)

Attachments:

5 years 10 months ago #293782

Hello,

Vendor cannot edit their sub orders since it would just affect their sub order and not the customer order.

That specific feature is under test/development and is not fully available in HikaMarket since the configuration requirements are high ; so does the economic model to follow in the store.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

5 years 10 months ago #293810

For more details about the hidden setting "vendor_edit_order"
See : www.hikashop.com/forum/19-hikamarket/894...-editing.html#292390

Jerome - Obsidev.com

5 years 7 months ago #297907

hi,

How to make the dropdown to edit product list appear (just like the billing address)? Even if i logged in as a Super User, the dropdown won't appear. It worked fine before.

Attachments:

5 years 7 months ago #297912

Hello,

Are you sure that the dropdown for the billing address allow to edit the address ?
When the vendor do not have edition rights, there is still a dropdown for the addresses to change the display mode (compat / full).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds