paypal adaptive payment plugin

• Thank you received: 1
5 years 7 months ago #297884

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
-- HikaMarket version -- : 2.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.21

I have a site with 2 vendors and I want both will be paid directly by paypal, so I choose the plugin "Hikashop (market) Paypal Adaptive Payment Plugin". All have the own paypal email (my email and 2 email for each vendors).
In "specific configuration" I set the email and "paypal_classical": Yes but in "vendor options" I get only "PLUGIN_COMPATIBLE_MARKET"
I triied the "HikaShop Paypal payment plugin" and I can select in "vendor option" both "vendor" and "market commissions mode".

In configuration of Hikamarket I set:
Limit vendors in cart: One vendor
Show only vendor payments: Yes
Configuration of plugin by vendors: Own plugin
Allow multiple vendor for users: Yes
Market mode: Vendor paid directly

I tried to change the configurations but I get always PLUGIN_COMPATIBLE_MARKET and I cannot choose the vendor in paypal adaptive plugin
I do something wrong?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
5 years 7 months ago #297886

Hello,

If you want to use the plugin "Paypal Adaptive" in classical mode ; you need to set-up the "market mode" into "store paid directly" and, as you did, best is to also activate the vendor restriction in the cart.
When there is just one vendor, that vendor would be paid directly by the vendor. If the vendor did not provide its paypal email or there is more than one vendor ; your store will be paid via paypal.

The plugin handle the vendors so there is no special setting to associate the plugin to a specific vendor. That's why you have the message "plugin compatible market".
When you are using Paypal adaptive, your vendors do not need to create their own instance of plugin since that one act dynamically regarding the context.

But because your store will receive the money if the vendor did not provide its paypal email ; you need to be in "store paid directly" for the market mode. Otherwise the amounts with your vendors will be incorrect.

I hope my explanation is clear enough

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds