hikamarket multi vendor mutli TPE with one CGI2 return URL

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 6 months ago #298270

hello,
I would like to know if it's possible or if it will be a problem if :
i have multi vendor,
they have their own payment plugin (credit card for exemple cmcic or sips depend of their bank account),
and 2 or more vendor use the same CGI2 return url (they have their own TPE on the same bank, but there is only one CGI2 return url on hikashop)
So, one domain name for one website, but multiple TPE account attached to one website. Will i have problem with bank when i will send them the informations of each vendor settings ? For exemple "you can't have the same domain name associated to multiple TPE" or "you can't have the CGI2 return url for the second vendor because it is already used by a first one?
Thank you for your help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
5 years 6 months ago #298282

Hello,

I don't see how it could be a problem if two vendors have the same "return url" with their bank.
Regarding HikaShop, since it use the plugin instance system, the server notification will load the right settings for the specified order.
There is always an information to identify the order (otherwise it won't be possible to know which one should be confirmed).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 6 months ago #298299

Ok thank you ,me too, i don't see any technical problem, in fact, i'm just afraid of bank side.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds