Custom Fields are not saving in the edit profile.

• Thank you received: 1
4 years 9 months ago #309071

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 3.0.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9
-- PHP version -- : 7.2

Hello,

I added custom fields using the hikashop custom fields, I also have the hikashop business version, however, when I register as a vendor, after filling the required fields, and all goes successfully and go to the vendor account page, which is the page for editing or updating the vendor profile, the fields I already filled are not saved, and when I save it says please fill the required fields...etc.

I also get this error message in the joomla admin after I edit some configuration which is not related to custom fields at all, could you please help?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 9 months ago #309085

Ok now I do understand why this is happening:

1. I solved the issue that is happening in backend "admin panel"
2. The reason the user's data are not saved in his profile when he wants to update his profile is two shops are being created when someone registers as a vendor, this is a little bit strange. And by default the user is assigned to the shop with no data, how is this happening?

Could you please help?

Thanks

• Thank you received: 4004
4 years 9 months ago #309083

Hello,

Would it be possible to have more details about the custom field and the error ?
Some screenshot would be very helpful to understand the issue you're talking about.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

4 years 9 months ago #309096

This is the vendors console in hikashop market, picture is attached.

I have gone through a normal vendor registration on the frontend, and it created two vendors for the vendor.

One of the vendors the system created has the correct data that was inserted in the registration process, and the other one is kind of empty, and usually when you go to edit your profile as a vendor in the frontend the data you have inserted in the registration process is not there at all, maybe just some basic information like name, and email, but all the other fields I added on the vendor profile as custom fields don't have any data, but in the backend one of the profiles created has this data.

My question is: why is that?

Please let me know if you still have any questions or if anything is not clear.

I look forward to hearing from you

Thanks

Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by onereik.

• Thank you received: 4004
4 years 9 months ago #309117

Hello

Would it be possible to have more details about the custom field and the error ?

I'm sorry but I don't know how you perform the registration, what are your HikaMarket registration settings, what the error message you got, etc.
You're not replying to the question I'm asking you.

All I can tell you is that you have two vendors, with two different names and one is publish when the other one is not.
I can't know what data you're talking about, what you don't see in the frontend, what you see in the backend.
I can't know in what context they have been created, if there was errors, if they were created automatically.

Please understand that you're talking about a problem without describing it with concrete details.
So the only answer for your question "why is that" is currently "for a lot of possible reasons".

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds