• Thank you received: 3
3 years 2 months ago #328129

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.abierto.uy/
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 3.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.22
-- PHP version -- : 7.3

Hello

In the hikaShop configuration there are options regarding the images of the published products and the option to add a default image for those products that do not select any.
I am interested in that the products published by hikamarket sellers cannot be published without images, is there a way from the hikashop or hikamarket configuration to do this control? or is there any other way to add this limitation, modifying a view for example?

Thank you very much, greetings!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
3 years 2 months ago #328131

Hello,

There is a "vendor options" section when you access the HikaMarket "accesses" menu.
Theses options are more "limitation / restrictions" for the vendor, like the minimum and maximum price he can set-up for these products depending the Joomla user group.
There is one setting for the maximum number of product image but there is no minium for the moment.
It can be an improvement for the "vendor options".

Otherwise, that limitation cannot be add via a view override, it requires a custom plugin and the usage of the "onBeforeProductSave" HikaShop trigger in order to refuse the saving of the product by a vendor if the number of image do not suits your requirements.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 3
3 years 2 months ago #328208

Hi, thanks for your response

If I remember that setting, I use it to limit the number of images allowed per product. But since we are improving the site, I would need to disallow products without photography.
I did not understand if this improvement is something that you could include in the next hikamarket update or if it would be necessary for you to develop it specifically for us.
Personally, I think that an image should always be required for each product, when creating it.

Thank you very much, greetings!

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds