Products only show if we do certain things

• Thank you received: 4
1 year 2 months ago #348737

-- url of the page with the problem -- :
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.11
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.33
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FIrefox

So, the site goes live at 8am, I found a work around for now. We have products added to category Mystik Moon Tarot, the menu item linked to that category. This is super weird by the way.

1. There are two menu items "Vendors" and "Shop Vendors"
if we disable Vendors it messes Shop vendors, if we mess with shop vendors it messes with vendors. Even if we delete, trash and make new menu items they mess with each other. So we are forced to have them stay the same even though we want one just to be a place holder with no link anywhere.

2. Those links take you to the vendors page "Hikamarket" yes we just renewed. On that vendor page you can click on the first two vendors and it shows their products. If you click on the third vendor that was made after, no products show even though there is 4 products in there.
a. THE WORK AROUND: If i make a menu item for that vendor and put it somewhere published the vendor link allows you to click on that third vendor and see products. if you disable the menu item it doesn't let you see products.
b. If i leave that manu made and unpublish it, it also makes products in that vendor disappear.

THE KICKER:
If I disable any two of the "Vendor" or "Shop Vendor" Links, change them to anything besides the "Vendor" Category listing items for the menus type it breaks the vendor link page, product page and clicking on their vendor profile. See attachments

I'd also like to be able to have the options to address other issues.

When we enable "Show image" for the category it makes the images super huge even though its a small image. There is no override for this.

It would be amazing to have a "show terms and conditions" and "Vendor name" for all products and vendor profiles along with category views.

Terms and conditions would be amazing to have at the bottoms for each vendor. So website clients can see terms for each vendor on multivendor.

I don't know if i opened this in the right place so i will be opening in hika market too.

Once its live we can disable and demonstrate real time. I can private message our email so we can trouble shoot real time.

Attachments:
Last edit: 1 year 2 months ago by daedalusteks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 2 months ago #348742

It also won't show products with a Category Module with Vendor category when we click on that third vendor.

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 4004
1 year 2 months ago #348777

Hello,

You have to clean the canonical URLs of your vendors and check your HikaMarket configuration for the default vendor menu.
CF : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...onfig_market_display

We can see that the canonical is already stored in some vendors, so that SEF url is used :

index.php/shop/shop-vendors/mystik-moon
And another vendor is not using the canonical and use a more common url.

When we enable "Show image" for the category it makes the images super huge even though its a small image. There is no override for this.

I have the feeling that it's an HikaShop question and not an HikaMarket one.
Or maybe I did not fully understand your issue.

It would be amazing to have a "show terms and conditions" and "Vendor name" for all products and vendor profiles along with category views.

Please clarify.

Terms and conditions would be amazing to have at the bottoms for each vendor. So website clients can see terms for each vendor on multivendor.

Please also clarify.
For what I understand, it should be done using a view override and some PHP code.
It's already possible to check if a vendor have terms and condition set-up ; and there is a generic link to display the terms of one specific vendor.

It also won't show products with a Category Module with Vendor category when we click on that third vendor.

I'm sorry but I don't know where your screenshot if coming from in your website.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

1 year 2 months ago #348785

We signed up as a vendor using our email. It lists us as a vendor and we can see the products in the backend, but when we click our profile on the front end it does not display any products.

Attachments:

1 year 1 month ago #348788

Hello,

I'm sorry but we don't know (and we can't) what are your screenshot and the corresponding URL behind.
So it could be any page in your website and not a "vendor page" or a "product listing", or something else..

I can recommend you to take a look at the multi-vendor tutorial page, specially the last part which details some organisation of vendors/categories and the way to configure a "product listing module" under the vendor page.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...to_menu_registration

Please understand that your URL are still not correct.
If you don't fix that problem (see my previous message) ; you'll still have content display issue.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

1 year 1 month ago #349241

We discovered that the vendor module was creating a hidden menu. We had to find the hidden menu item and edit it. The default was 0x0 for every product in the hidden so thats why it keeps coming up blank when you click a vendor category that has not been fixed yet. It is set to 0x0 so its never going to show anything unless we edit all these hidden menus as they are made individually. I've included screenshots of the problem.

Attachments:

1 year 1 month ago #349250

Hello,

Once again, you provide a screenshot which does not include any kind of context.

If you want to report an issue, please provide the necessary elements so we will be able to understand it, reproduce it and fix it.
It's currently frustrating because we/I can't do anything and if there is something to fix or improve in the component, I can't.
thus the issue will remain until then.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds