Several CSS changes required

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 1 week ago #46189

Hi there

website is www.pocket-tech.co.uk/

Looking to remove that category name so only the picture is visible, but show it still shows in the breadcrumbs that we are in that category.

And when in a product, we have the add to cart and contact us buttons avaliable, would like, if possible to add a page break in there to seperate them out

If you could help me with the code to do this would greatly appreciate

Kind Regards

Chris

Last edit: 12 years 1 week ago by pockettechuk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 1 week ago #46192

oh and im having difficulty trying to get the vote system to work, its enabled in the vote menu, unsure if this is a common issue you would be able to help with

12 years 1 week ago #46270

Also when look in a catagory at a discount
For example shop - iPhone - iPhone 4 there is one there
It is not displaying correctly, any way not get it to display like this

-10% £59

Rather than all bunched up?

• Thank you received: 13059
12 years 1 week ago #46324

1. Edit your menu via the joomla menu manager and click on the "hikashop options" link. there change the item box layout to "image".
2. You can add such CSS in the front end CSS file of HikaShop via the Display tab of the configuration:
.hikashop_product_contact_main{
padding-top: 15px;
}

3. Make sure that you turn on the option "Display vote for products" in the Display tab of the configuration.

4. You can use a translation override for the translation key PRICE_DISCOUNT_END as explained here:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify

The following user(s) said Thank You: pockettechuk

12 years 6 days ago #46336

thanks for your help few other things

when we changed it to only images in the categories, we lost the catagory names in the bread crumbs to show where the user is? any way that we can keep that and only have the images?

Any way that we can change the positioning of everything on the product page? idealy i would like

Social feed
product image
vote (centre under product image)
Add to cart (left) price (right)
varitations
Contact
description
joomcomment

most are in the right place already but would ideally like it like that hope you can help

and finally i worked out how to add a space between the percentage and the actual price but still having difficulty with removing the space between the £ and the price see here -10% £ 49.50 each
could you give me the code to place in the override box

kind regards

chris

12 years 6 days ago #46454

Breadcrumb and item box layout is not related. I don't think that it comes from that. You should try to deactivate the "simplified breadcrumb" option fot he configuration.

You can change the HTML of the product page by editing the file "show_default" of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views.

For the space between the symbol and the price, you should edit your currency via the menu System->Currencies and toggle the corresponding option.

12 years 3 days ago #46750

fixed all that stuff now having problems with

cannot for some reason make my product price size larger tried everything you have suggested on the forum previously can u help?

cant remove the hika shop footer, the menu option does not work for me

the mouse over on the login box for forgot password etc is green, any idea where i change it?

my product images are really small, however any of the options in files does not work, the image 15o px by 150 px yet all my settings can be set way over that and the image wont change.

and this also please www.hikashop.com/en/forum/3-bug-report/4...error-500.html#46748

12 years 2 days ago #46808

For the price size, you can use CSS:
.hikashop_product_price_full{ font-size: 20px !important}

I don't see the hikashop footer on your website.

The green color in your links comes from your template CSS. When you change your CSS make sure that you deactivate the CSS "optimizer" plugin that you're using because it caches the CSS files and thus you won't see the modifications (that's maybe why you were not able to change the prices size...).

The images options in the Files tab of the configuration are only for the product page and NEW products listings. Existing product listings have their own image options in the HikaShop options of your menus/modules.

12 years 2 days ago #46835

nicolas wrote: For the price size, you can use CSS:
.hikashop_product_price_full{ font-size: 20px !important}

I don't see the hikashop footer on your website.

The green color in your links comes from your template CSS. When you change your CSS make sure that you deactivate the CSS "optimizer" plugin that you're using because it caches the CSS files and thus you won't see the modifications (that's maybe why you were not able to change the prices size...).

The images options in the Files tab of the configuration are only for the product page and NEW products listings. Existing product listings have their own image options in the HikaShop options of your menus/modules.

footer is now visable, and is set to off in the menu.

having trouble finding where the image size bit is could you tell me more detailed? is there a way for me to delete them of FTP so hikashop re works the image sizes? does hika shop upscale the images my images are curently 150 px by 150 will it upscale to 300?

12 years 1 day ago #46927

It's not possible to upscale an image. There is no point to that since you loose in quality.
As I said, the images size options are located in the Files tab of the configuration:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...op-config.html#files
Also, for existing product listings, they have their own image options in their HikaShop options. You can access them via the menu Display->Content menus/modules.
Once you change the size of the images in the settings, HikaShop will resize them automatically. There is no need to delete anything via FTP.

I still don't see any hikashop footer on your website. Please do a screenshot in order to explain what you're talking about.

Time to create page: 0.046 seconds