How to apply filter on discount price?

• Thank you received: 0
10 years 9 months ago #110672

I made filter on field "price". Then I made discount for some products. Why filter "price" applies on original price instead of discount price? And how I can configured this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 403
10 years 9 months ago #110690

Hi there,

That's indeed something we didn't handle but it will require some heavy modification since it's a query on the database.
We'll try to look at it as soon as possible.

5 years 1 week ago #304783

Hello,
is there finally any way to apply filter on discount price? Unfortunately almost all of my products are with discount and it doesnt work at all.
Thank you

• Thank you received: 13036
5 years 1 week ago #304788

Hi,

In your filter, you can select the column product_sort_price. By default, when you save a product this value is recalculated based on the price of the product.
So you could have mass actions to reset the value of that column based on the category of the product and the price_value of the product with a trigger "after a product is saved" and that way, you could have the column_sort_price with a price being a percentage of the base price of the product. And like that, you would achieve what you want.

5 years 1 week ago #304815

I am sorry but i dont know how to set that. The type of my filter is cursor so what is preset to apply on , according to price is only one selection, the rest selections are in different fields (weight, size, height e.t.c). I dont know where to set what you say. I would be glad if you could be more specific.

• Thank you received: 13036
5 years 1 week ago #304820

Hi,

In the "apply on" setting of the filter, instead of "price", you should select "product sort price".
Mass actions can be configured via the menu System>Mass actions:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/167-massaction-form.html
Note that I don't know which version of HikaShop you're using. With old versions of HikaShop, you might not be able to do what I am talking about.

Time to create page: 0.099 seconds