modules

• Thank you received: 0
10 years 3 months ago #137760

4. I'he the problem with tax.
i want to sett for example 10,99$ tax incluse, but if i set it into price with tax input box, not functioning.
it function only if i set price like 10,90, 10,90, ecc.. with 10,99, 11, 99 not function. why?
how cai do to do this?

thankyou very much

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 3 months ago #137835

5. i have one last problem i hope yet.
the problem reguards the breadcrumbs.
when i click on one product in latest products, or best products etc, i don't see example:
home > cinema > dvd > action > the last action hero
but i see
home > categories listing > last action hero.

i've abled url sef, enabled it, but its always the same problem.
and more, when i research one product, i see results, click on one of these, and i go in th product page. it's ok
like this:
home > product category > cinema > dvd > action > last action hero
but when i click in the breadcrumns on action the page is empty. and breadcrums change in: home > cinema > dvd > action.
if i click on action, or dvd, orcinema i see div categories setted in way differet from my setted.
and product category don't exist.

10 years 3 months ago #138006

hi, ther's any problem with one of the five points?

10 years 3 months ago #138170

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.... for all of you. and thanks for your precious help.

• Thank you received: 1778
10 years 3 months ago #138266

Hi ! Happy New Year :),

1. Can you give me the URL of your category listing ?
2.3. A link to your website will also probably help me to understand what your problem really is and what you want to do.
4. Can you show me how did you configured your tax through some screenshot, and also make sure that you have set the "Product tax category" option of your product configuration page to the same tax category as your tax.
5. The problem is coming from the fact that if you access to your product via one of your hikashop content module, the breadcrumb will be "Home > "The menu option of your content module" > 'Your product name'", so the solution will only be to change the "Menu" option of your content module.

10 years 3 months ago #138283

hi, can i give you a link about web site, and login and password, so you can enter and help me inside?
i send you a link in a private message

10 years 3 months ago #138295

1.2. The products of your categories are correctly showing, so if you want to display the title of your category the solution will be to :
- Go to your category content menu/module configuration page through "Hikashop->Display->Content modules/menus->Your content menu/module"
- Set the "Use menu name instead of category name for the title" option and save
- Press the "Joomla menu/module options" button
- Set the "Show Page Heading" option of the "Page Display Options" tab to YES

3. It seems like you custom fields are already showing through your checkout process.

4. I just tested your taxes, and they are correctly applied if you set a billing address from Italia

10 years 3 months ago #138299

hi,

1. a. i setted Set the "Use menu name instead of category name for the title" option and save
and i seted the "Show Page Heading" option of the "Page Display Options" tab to YES
now i see for every sub categories the same title (cinema category) and not the every category with his same title.

2. breadcrumbs not funcioned yet.

3. it's custom fields ok?

4. it's taxes funcion ok?

5. how can i change name to registration item when registration is done to user?

10 years 3 months ago #138301

hi,
sorry, for the modules title, i've done. :)

i'he saw that you have an section with they use hikashop!
are the most beautifull web hikashop web site?
if to you like my web site, is possible to add my site there?

10 years 3 months ago #138303

hi,

in product page, link write for more information is not functioning. there's some impostation to do?

10 years 3 months ago #138428

hi,

1. title modules i've done :)
2. breadcrumbs function . when i click on modules latest product, i've changed menu, but not function correctly.
but, the worst thing is when i search product whit joomla module search, appear results, i click on one of these and i go in the product page and appear:
a) home > product category > cinem > dvd > azione > hulk. (like screenshot 1) this is correctly!
when i click on one of these words, breadcrumbs change about this:
b) home > cinem > dvd > azione. (this is not correct !) and all these words are empty while words a) are right.
can you enter on the site and halp me about this problem?

3. i don't understand.. it's custom fields ok?
4. i don' understand... it's taxes funcion ok?
5. how can i change name to registration item when registration is done to user?

10 years 3 months ago #138486

hi,

6. in product page, link write for more information is not functioning. there's some impostation to do?

10 years 3 months ago #138889

hi,

1. title modules i've done :)
2. breadcrumbs function . when i click on modules latest product, i've changed menu, but not function correctly.
but, the worst thing is when i search product whit joomla module search, appear results, i click on one of these and i go in the product page and appear:
a) home > product category > cinem > dvd > azione > hulk. (like screenshot 1) this is correctly!
when i click on one of these words, breadcrumbs change about this:
b) home > cinem > dvd > azione. (this is not correct !) and all these words are empty while words a) are right.
can you enter on the site and halp me about this problem?

3. i don't understand.. it's custom fields ok?
4. i don' understand... it's taxes funcion ok?
6. in product page, link write for more information is not functioning. there's some impostation to do?

10 years 3 months ago #139027

hi,
there's some problems with my questions?
because if you can't help me i can't to upload my web site online.

10 years 3 months ago #139193

Hi,

2. I don't think that you'll be able to do that without some code customization, breadcrumb allows to only keep track of your location, so you won't be able to do that without some code customization which will require some development skills.
Note that you can also use the section " commercial jobs " in this forum in order to be contacted by external developers.

3.4. Yes your taxes and custom fields are correctly configured.

5. I still didn't fully understood your question, but not that you can replace the "Registration" title through your checkout process, by editing your translation file , and edit this line :

HIKA_REGISTRATION="Registration"

6. I think that you'll probably find your answer through this thread .

10 years 3 months ago #139213

Hi,

2. for breadcrumbs i will think what to do.
3.4 perfect! :)

5. so, when i enter on the web site by frontend side, i see on top these items: registration cart payment user.
when costumers is registered, items registration and user is egual.
i would to have : cart payment registration!
when customer is registered i would to see: cart payment user and not registration!
6. i've done! :)
7. i have one more important question and that's enought: i seel product with preorder how you already know :)
is possible to sell some products for a period of time and when it ends, hidden automatically that products to frontend side?

10 years 3 months ago #139501

Hi,

2. for breadcrumbs i will think what to do.
3.4 perfect! :)

5. so, when i enter on the web site by frontend side, i see on top these items: registration cart payment user.
when costumers is registered, items registration and user is egual.
i would to have : cart payment registration!
when customer is registered i would to see: cart payment user and not registration!
6. i've done! :)
7. i have one more important question and that's enought: i seel product with preorder how you already know :)
is possible to sell some products for a period of time and when it ends, hidden automatically that products to frontend side?

10 years 3 months ago #139614

Hello,

5. Are you talking about this word ? (see following screenshot)

7. Sure, you'll just have to use the "Product available from" and "Product available until" function of your product configuration page so that your products will be only available during that period.

Attachments:

10 years 3 months ago #139621

Hello,

5. like screenshot.

7. i don't found this page.

Attachments:

10 years 3 months ago #139625

hi,

7. i understand and i founded it. thanks.
8. i'm entering products and i see that when i go in ine oage, products are ordering by old to new .
i went in module page and menu page, and i setted create ordering but nothing change.
how can i do?

thank you in advance

Time to create page: 0.109 seconds