modules

• Thank you received: 1778
10 years 4 months ago #136223

Hi,

1. Do it you'll just have to use this code :

echo substr($this->row->product_name,0,10).'...';
2. As I told you, you'll have to set a value for your "facebook admin" option
3. You'll just have to set a value to your "Continue shopping button's URL" option through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout"

The following user(s) said Thank You: brain music

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
10 years 4 months ago #136241

one more thing, i abled Display checkout progress bar option and setted checkout progress with ending, but i see only login and end. there's a way to see: login, adress, checkout, payment, end ?

10 years 4 months ago #136247

Hi,
i did all, but reguarding social i read again and i didn't understand how i have to do that.
In your demo site, you haven't set value facebook admin but the like bottom see anyway.
can you give me an example "facebook admin" value option just to try and understand?

• Thank you received: 13064
10 years 4 months ago #136309

Hi,

1. That's because you have only one step by default.
If you move your checkout workflow views in several steps by drag'n'dropping them in the small grey rectangle on the right, you will be able to create additional steps.

2. The setup of that option is explained in the documentation:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/8...social-networks.html
There is a link to an article which explains how to do it precisely.

10 years 4 months ago #136402

Hi,

1. i tried following that documentation, but i did't do.
The web site must be on line? because i'm doing it on localhost. is maybe this the problem?
2. i use search module of joomla, it works but when appear results, i click on one of these and it is open in another page.
How cai i set the open in the same page?
3. just another question, on my web site i'll sell dvd prohibited to children under 18 too.

now i have:
dvd
horror
fantasy
blu-ray
horror
fantasy

etc...

How can i do a popup, so when i click on horror category, it opening whitin:

the next products are prohibited to children under 18

1, i declare to be of age - 2, I'm still under age
if i click on 1 link i enter on the category or produtcs,
if i click on 2 link, so i'll be redirect to home page.
how can i do this popup?

10 years 4 months ago #136405

4. Just out of curiosity, what module of login have you used for this web site?

10 years 4 months ago #136492

1. No, localhost is fine.

2. Simply turn off the option to open in a new page in the options of the hikashop products search plugin.

3. You could try to add such module: extensions.joomla.org/extensions/style-a...opups-a-iframes/5129
And restrict it to only that category with Advanced Modules Manager.

4. It's the normal joomla login module. We just tweaked its display so that it looks nice with our website template.

10 years 4 months ago #136570

Hi

i'm almost finish my web site, thank your help too.
but reguard like botton facebooka social, i can't do.
in your demo web site you haven't facebook admin set, how it is possible?

3. reguard this point, i've downloaded that module, and i think it is that i need, but where can i find the advance modules manager?
and how can i join it with this extensions.joomla.org/extensions/style-a...opups-a-iframes/5129 ?

10 years 4 months ago #136615

Hi,

1. The button is not working on our demo website. Please follow the documentation to setup your app id and it will work.

3. It's the first link on google if you search "advanced modules manager"... extensions.joomla.org/extensions/style-a...les-management/10307

10 years 4 months ago #136673

Hi,

3. with advance module manager i did'n resolve.

i uploaded hikashop 2.2.3 business, and now i have a problem.
i created one module with many categories like these:

dvd
horror
fantasy
thriller
blu-ray
horror
fantasy

etc..
when i clicked on horror category, opened products about this categeory, and to the left part there was the same module.
now, after uploaded, when i click on horror category, i see product, but module left is desapear. this is in all sub-category.

what can i do to see that module on left side in these category too?

10 years 4 months ago #136676

it is impossible to change Associated category about ssociated products listing for category listing.
maybe is this the problem?

10 years 4 months ago #136678

Hi,

i resolved it with
Synchronize with currently
displayed item when possible NO.

4. It's the normal joomla login module. We just tweaked its display so that it looks nice with our website template.
i tried to tweaked login module but i did't do like yours. could you help me with a source code so i try?

10 years 4 months ago #136683

Hi,
I think that you'll be able to do that by using some CSS code, you'll just have to see what CSS code we used through the demo website, and do the same through your website.

Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.

10 years 4 months ago #136811

Hi,

I have One more question too.. :)
I abled preorder, i setted 0 product in product page and i see send an email for details...

There's a possibility to set an email with a product details, and One link with payment details?

So when i click on link i send and email automatically email with details and when i see it, i send and email with payment details...
Or is possible enable add to cart whit preorder too?

10 years 4 months ago #136822

Hi,

i think that i wrote so bad.

1. is possible to create an email with details of products, so when a costumers click on one produt preorder, he send me and email with detail about product that he desided?
2.when this email arrive to me, is possible to create one email with "text" and "payment link" without add to cart bottom too?
3. if this is impossible, is possible to able "Waitlist" and "add to cart" toghether down the product. or if i set 0 product in product page, "add to cart" is impossible to see?
4. i created item menu cinema, it list nothing and i setted it with product listing and i see nothing.
so i created one module "last dvd", i didn't set any positions, and in hikashop option i setten, show title, published, Number of columns, of items, Sub elements filter "all sub elemet", Associated category "dvd", Synchronize with currently
displayed item when possible "no", menu "none". until yesterday i saw title about this module, now i don't see it.
how cai i do to see module title again? i setted something wrong?

thankyou very much.

10 years 4 months ago #136841

Hi,

1.2. Can you show me some screenshots explaining what you exactly want to do so that I can understand it.

3. You can't buy a product which don't have any quantity, you'll probably have to do some code customization to do that, but that this will require some development skills.

4. If you want to see your module title you'll have to set the "Show title" of your hikashop content module to YES through "Hikashop->Display->Content modules->YourContentModule"

10 years 4 months ago #136881

Hi,

1.2.3. i sell limited edition features product too, but these, costumers need to preorder it now "for example", but will arrive in 6 months to my store.
soa costumers need to pay this product that i really haven't. i order this product with costumers money, and when product will arrive, i ship it.
if i don't sell product limited edition, a costumer can order now without payment, i order and pay, but in 6 months that product arrive he can tell me that he don't want product more.
so i need a possibility to receve the mail by costumers with product detail, and i need page with link to pay this product that really i havent.

10 years 4 months ago #136882

Hi,

reguards module, i just added code to my index.php file.
In the option about module i abled carousel, but when i click on one dvd, blu-ray etc, these don't opening in the relative product page:
home > cinema >dvd > horror > django, but down the module.
how can i set that it's opening in its page?

10 years 4 months ago #136899

Hi,
i added this code :

echo substr($this->row->product_name,0,46)."...";
but now i see every title with "..." with only 13 words too!

like screenshot. how can i don't see "..." in title under 46 words?

Attachments:

10 years 4 months ago #136953

Hi,
1. The best solution will probably be to let your customers pay later through their order listing via their front-end user space, you'll be able to do that by enabling the Payment of orders not paid immediately through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main".
As it's said on the documentation :

Payment of orders not paid immediately : You can activate the payment of orders not paid via the listing of the orders of the user. He will have an additional button below the status of the order. Upon clicking on it, he will be redirected to the payment gateway in order to pay for the order. This option is available in all commercial versions of HikaShop.

2. By using this kind of code :
if(strlen($str) >= 46){
echo substr($this->row->product_name,0,46)."...";
}else{
echo $this->row->product_name;
}

Time to create page: 0.105 seconds