New item Added

• Thank you received: 11
  • Hikashop Business
5 years 3 months ago #301956

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.01
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.1

Hello,
recently the owner of the restaurant that I work on his website added a new item to his menu, so them he added had a price, then after that there is about 10 Add-on, which is customer can add and that also will change the price, so lets says its a Tuna Sandwich is $ 5 then there are about 10 options like tomatoes onion and cheese for example, each of those item is 1 each, so if the customer adds tomato then the sandwich will be now 6 dollars, so if there is a way o put the item then under it all the add-ons like a checkbox options so the customer he can add whatever he wants and of course will reflect on the total
let me put the example here
Tuna Sandwich $5.00
add tomato $1
Add Cheese $1
add onion $1
so if he added checked to options then click add to cart it will added to the cart, thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
5 years 3 months ago #301959

Hi,

Yes, you can do that with the options system:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ct-form.html#options
You want to create one "add tomato" product with a price of 1€ in an unpublished category. Then, do the same for each other ingredient.
Finally, add these products in the "options" setting of the main product and that's it.
The only thing is that each option will actually be a yes/no dropdown. If you want a checkbox instead, that would require some custom coding in the file "options" of the view "product" via the menu Display>views by a developer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.037 seconds