3rd Party Login Module

• Thank you received: 0
4 years 1 week ago #317499

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.16

Hi,

I am using a third party login/registration module ( Offljan Improved AJAX Login & Register - offlajn.com/improved-ajax-login-register...ter/flypage.tpl.html )

It has been in use on the site for some time and works perfectly. I recently added Hikashop and need to use the same login/registration module. There isn't a problem if the user is already logged in, but if they are not then Hikashop displays the standard Joomla login/registration at checkout which I don't want.

I've had a good search and came across an old topic that sort of addresses the problem - www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/12171-lo...nd-registration.html - I've now got it so it says "Please login or register using the buttons at the top of the page before checking out" by editing the show_block_login.php file. It's not ideal, but it works. However that message is displayed even after the user is logged in. My users are mostly older people so not the smartest with technology. I really need to get a proper fix to this and don't mind paying for it. Ideally with the correct modal popups.

Thanks in advance

Andy

Last edit: 4 years 1 week ago by amicii.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 1 week ago #317501

BTW, the code I've put in the show_block_login.php file is:

<?php if(!$this->identified){
$this->nextButton = false;
?><p style="color:#ff0000;weight:800;">Please make sure you Login or Register using the buttons at the top of the page before checking out</p>
<?php }

• Thank you received: 13069
4 years 1 week ago #317519

Hi,

What you could do is to add a module anywhere tag in that code in order to load the Offljan Improved AJAX Login & Register module inside the login view of the checkout:
www.regularlabs.com/extensions/modulesanywhere

3 years 10 months ago #319770

I have the same issue.
I am familiar with and use modules anywhere... but not sure where to add the shortcake tag to have it fire over the standard login on checkout. Can you point me where to it should be added?

• Thank you received: 13069
3 years 10 months ago #319782

Hi,

You can add it at the beginning of the sub_block_login_form.php file via the menu Display>Views and add after it a line:

<?php return; ?>
so that the normal login form is not displayed.

To know which view file to edit for which area of HikaShop, you can activate temporarily the "Display view files" setting of the HikaShop configuration.

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds