Vendor's page filtering

• Thank you received: 12
3 years 1 month ago #330950

Hello again

As you can see this vendor has more than 1000 products that must somehow be filtered.

We use type of "HikaShop Content Module" to show the vendor's products.

According to this article in your documentation, www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...to_menu_registration

on last paragraph entitled "Vendor page" you mention a module called "product listing module". There is no such thing! Supposing that you changed the name of the module, we used "HikaShop Content Module". Please inform us if this is correct.

On the same paragraph of your documentation there is a link that pops the following screenshot:

On "HikaShop Content Module" there is no option "Display filter" as there is on your screenshot. Please help us find a solution as we are trying for days to resolve this issue.

On Hikashop configuration he have set that the filters show on products listing.
The hidden menu item we created to enter in the "Menu" dropdown field of the "HikaShop Content Module", has the filters enabled.

Nomater what we tried, no filters show on vendor's page.

Please advise.

Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 1 month ago by liaskas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13068
3 years 1 month ago #330953

Hi,

I have told you 4 days ago that the filters system cannot work on the vendor page:
www.hikashop.com/forum/23-market-how-to/...r-s-page.html#330806
The situation is still the same as 4 days ago so what you're describing is normal since it's not supported.
So I can't help you find a solution to this issue that can't be resolved with the options available.
The only solution would be some extensive development to add the filter system there, or more simply, a custom development to add filtering elements to that page as a custom plugin / view override. Either way, it would require a developer working on this for you for at least a day or two.

When we say "product listing module" on this documentation page, we mean "an instance of the HikaShop content module configured to display a products listing". So it's not that we changed the name of the module. It's more like a small imprecision in the documentation. So yes, you're using the correct module to display your products listing on the vendor page.

And regarding the screenshot there, it's an old screenshot from years ago. That option never worked as filters can't be displayed in products listing modules (instance of the HikaShop content module configured to display a products listing) so the option was removed early on.
The fact that this options appeared there was because the interface was a big copy / paste of the interface used to configured products listing menu items which was then modified to adapt it to the module settings and the person who worked on it forgot to remove that display setting from there at first.

3 years 1 month ago #330982

Thank you for clarifying Nicolas.

I was confused with this issue as Jerome's answer was positive and he also provided a link. That is why i thought that it is not possible using the filter with module.

Anyway... thank you.

• Thank you received: 13068
3 years 1 month ago #331075

Hi,

I suppose that you're talking about his first message to you here www.hikashop.com/forum/23-market-how-to/...r-s-page.html#330497
I think he understood that what you wanted is to have a products listing with the products filtered to only display the products of the current vendor. That's why he told you that you have to have the synchronise setting activated in the module, as it's indeed the case.
He didn't understood that you already had that, and that you were talking about adding the filters system capabilities to the products listing of the vendor.
That's why then he asked for more information about what you wanted and that then I later told you that it was not possible.

3 years 1 month ago #331085

Thank you for clarifying Nicolas.
Completely clear now.

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds