user control panel

• Thank you received: 11
  • Hikashop Business
2 years 2 months ago #338426

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.4

Hello,
Hello I have a website and tried to duplicate the customer area see picture 0055

and our website we added the and put user control panel but the result was like picture 0056

how I can solve this issue?
By the way, the first shot 0055 was taken from one of your demos
here you go the link
j4demo2.ltheme.com/joomla/lt-restaurant/
Thanks

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 609
2 years 2 months ago #338452

Hello,

First of all we wonder if your current issue isn't linked to your megamenu configuration ?
We will suggest you some points to check in your Item Menu configuration "customer area"
Menus dropdown => Main Menu, then click to edit the relative Item Menu.

Another method to find what is missing in your configuration on your site compared to your clone, is to take the relative configuration points (Item Menu & Megamenu) and compare them.

Note : You can learn more about the Item Menu configuration, here .

If with these different checks it seems to you that your current issue come from your Megamenu, and you can't get it, maybe the Megamenu support can help you.
Regards

Last edit: 2 years 2 months ago by Philip.

• Thank you received: 11
  • Hikashop Business
2 years 2 months ago #338462

Hello and thank you for the updates, actually I did my homework before I opened this ticket, however, I know that your expertise is beyond what I know in this area, I attached some pictures please take a look
this is the Main Menu

this is the menu item Customer Area

this is after I opened the customer area menu configurations

this is the fusion menu and split menu I thought maybe this is what you talking about

this is the fusion menu configurations

and finally the split menu configuration Menu

Please see the above pictures and let me know what is the best approach and if you have any more questions
thanks

• Thank you received: 13035
2 years 2 months ago #338463

Hi,

I'm not sure how you get these "fusion menu" and "split menu" tabs.
These are not by default in Joomla so I assume it must come from another extension.

For what I understand, what you want is to have a menu system with dropdowns, like we have on our website.
This is usually done with a "menu system" extension ( extensions.joomla.org/category/structure...gation/menu-systems/ ) or something directly included in your Joomla template.

We actually use the extension "Maxi Menu CK" on our website.
It has great flexibility.

I suppose that you installed another extension to try to do the same, but we won't be able to help as we don't know how that other extension works. The best would be to contact the extension developer directly or try another extension if you're having a hard time with it.

Time to create page: 0.102 seconds