sorting products

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
1 year 1 month ago #349576

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Products

Hello,
I've searched various topics but haven't found anything.
I would like to order the products from the lowest to the highest price but I can't find where to change.
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13035
1 year 1 month ago #349577

Hi,

Edit your menu item via the Joomla menu manager.
There, under the "products options" tab, set the "ordering column" to "product_sort_price" and the "ordering direction" to "ascending".

• Hikashop Business
1 year 1 month ago #349600

Thanks for the reply.
Do I still have a question? Is there a search module like the one in the attached example, for products to be displayed on all pages that performs the search function with the display of the image? For example, as soon as you enter the keyword, in my case ps5, in the search bar, the articles with that word come out.

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13035
1 year 1 month ago #349601

Hi,

You have this extension which does exactly that:
offlajn.com/universal-ajax-live-search/u...rch/flypage.tpl.html
extensions.joomla.org/extension/universal-ajax-live-search/
This extension is compatible with HikaShop.
However, it uses the search system in Joomla 2.x and 3.x. That search system was removed from Joomla 4 and so the extension was not updated to support the new search system in Joomla 4.

You also have this extension which does that:
www.joomlageek.com/product/component-geek-elasticsearch
extensions.joomla.org/extension/search-a.../geek-elasticsearch/
It is compatible with Joomla 4. It's quite complete, integrates with HikaShop too, is up to date, and quite powerful. However, it's more complex to setup and costs more.

There are probably other extensions on the JED which would allow you to do this:
extensions.joomla.org/tags/site-search/
Like for example: extensions.joomla.org/extension/search-a...xing/eb-ajax-search/
But I've never heard about it so far. I just stumbled on it while I was writting this message. So I can't say much. It looks nice. It would require more investigation...

Finally, HikaShop comes with a search mechanism ( www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-filter-listing.html ). It allows for filtering with dropdowns, radios, text search, etc. it displays the results using a Hikashop products listing, so it would look as good as your normal products listings. It also handle AJAX search (with auto refresh of the results while you type). And it has a module. However, for now, there is no preview of the results in a popup while you type in the filter module, like on your screenshot. That's something we could add in the future. However, that was not a priority as there already exist several alternatives to do just that.

Last edit: 1 year 1 month ago by nicolas.

• Hikashop Business
1 year 1 month ago #349606

Thank you for the thorough explanation and the support you provide.
Best Regards.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds